Happy to be here...Let us together build a fortune!

Dear TraderJi Friends!

Really happy to be part of this Forum. Though I frequently visit here, I am formally joining as a member only today!

Having worked in IT Tndustry for over a decade, quit my highly paid IT Job due to stress and uninterest in the field. Though already a Share Market investor, I was introduced to Trading by one of my friend, got inspired...and now I am a proud full time Stock Trader. Trading is now my full time profession!

I have 2+ years of Trading experience, my interest is on Futures & Options, especially Options.

Together with you all...looking forward to learn and share my learnings too! Let us grow together to build a fortune! :clap:

Warm Regards,
TamilYoung

Rish

Dear TraderJi Friends!

Really happy to be part of this Forum. Though I frequently visit here, I am formally joining as a member only today!

Having worked in IT Tndustry for over a decade, quit my highly paid IT Job due to stress and uninterest in the field. Though already a Share Market investor, I was introduced to Trading by one of my friend, got inspired...and now I am a proud full time Stock Trader. Trading is now my full time profession!

I have 2+ years of Trading experience, my interest is on Futures & Options, especially Options.

Together with you all...looking forward to learn and share my learnings too! Let us grow together to build a fortune! :clap:

Warm Regards,
TamilYoung
Good subject, all the best.