Happy Gudi Padwa friends !!

Hi Friends, i am happy to be a part of a very good forum on the auspicious day of Gudi Padwa.

Well what brings me here is that i just started trading.I am a total newbie.
And as soon as i started trading i have been axed down brutally by Kotak Securities.

Invested 1 lacs and they pulled me down within 2 weeks with a loss of 45k

I seriously have started thinking that trading was the worst decision in my life, but i am still not totally dead. I would love to fight back with the help of my friends here.

I know at the beginning i might be having just questions and not much to contribute, but in long term surely i think i will contribute a good amount to our forum too.

sumosanammain

Hi Friends, i am happy to be a part of a very good forum on the auspicious day of Gudi Padwa.

Well what brings me here is that i just started trading.I am a total newbie.
And as soon as i started trading i have been axed down brutally by Kotak Securities.

Invested 1 lacs and they pulled me down within 2 weeks with a loss of 45k

I seriously have started thinking that trading was the worst decision in my life, but i am still not totally dead. I would love to fight back with the help of my friends here.

I know at the beginning i might be having just questions and not much to contribute, but in long term surely i think i will contribute a good amount to our forum too.
Happy Gudi Padwa to you too.