Happy Friendship Day

pkjha30

Hi all members of this August forum.

Today is 6th August. It is Friendship day.

On this Occasion I wish all my friends members of this forum

Happy Friendship Day

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Walter Winchell

For You

Regards
Pankaj

PS:-August 6 is International Friendship Day for 2006, time to recognise your friends and their contribution to your life. Friendship helps to bring peace and positivity to the globe - a great reason to celebrate!

Friendship Day occours on the first Sunday of August - only once a year - so make the most of it! :)

pkjha30 said:
Hi all members of this August forum.

Today is 6th August. It is Friendship day.

On this Occasion I wish all my friends members of this forum

Happy Friendship Day

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Walter Winchell

For You

Regards
Pankaj

PS:-August 6 is International Friendship Day for 2006, time to recognise your friends and their contribution to your life. Friendship helps to bring peace and positivity to the globe - a great reason to celebrate!

Friendship Day occours on the first Sunday of August - only once a year - so make the most of it! :)
Same to you and thanks Pankaj.

Welcome Back.
--Ashish

murthymsr

dear all,

On this friendship day, i remeber with gratitude all my friends, ever since my childhood, who supported me emotionally, intellectually and materially too.

in paticular, my best regards to all my friends in this forum, by whose collective efforts, this forum has become a virtual home for me.

thank you all, my friends.

with regards,
MurthyMSR

AMITBE

Sending greetings to all the friends at the forum.
Thank you all for the wonderful fellowship and warmth.

aad

AMITBE said:
Sending greetings to all the friends at the forum.
Thank you all for the wonderful fellowship and warmth.
Dear unseen but known friends,

I take this opportunity to thank all of you who have given tremendous info. and helped me come to this point in my journey in stock-maarket.

Special thanks to TRADERJI for making this wonderful forum and leading it from behind the scenes yet making everything flowing smooth, without letting his presence felt.

Best regards,

Abhay (AAD)

Quotable quotes : "Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead, a better one." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe