Hakija: A free NSE end of day data downloader

Are you satisfied with Hakija?

• Total voters
experts please give me information on this.
I want to download EOD data - please provide an automatic download tool for - daily EOD (End Of Day) data as well as historical data (past EOD data) for NSE 50, nse midcap stocks directly into EXCEL worksheets,
each stock in one sheet separately with historical data from jan - 1.
also later each day it should automatically download EOD and update the excel sheet in respective stock in it's sheet.
(if anyone already have historical EOD in the excel please provide the sheets to copy)

kaly422000

excelent work , hope u will upgrade for nse future,bse and mcx. also make a low cost pro version. urs software does not need .net and fast.
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback!
Speed and user-friendliness were aims from the very starting, as I use it myself.
Nse futures and BSE data are planned, but can't promise a date.
I will have to think about MCX.

Hakija is free and will stay like that forever, independent of the number of features I may add in future. Even if I make it paid, a crack will eventually turn up on torrents or sharing sites, so it makes no sense.

If you are willing enough to pay, kindly consider making a donation.
Get in touch with through PM or email if you want to donate, however small the amount may be.

Dear Gupta ji, First version is now complete, i think u may need to start work for next upper version when u have some free time after ur study, 1) u may give us power for stock specific eod data downloader, We can make a watch-list of that stock which we wants for data, and HAKIJA can read that watch-list and download data for that specific stocks only, Its depend on end user that he/she wants to go with BHAVCOPY data or wants to go with stock specific watch-list data, 2) After this second version when HAKIJA again bug free we go with IEODDATA from G00GLE, 3) At last we go with RTDATA, One suggestion please delete older version from post no 1, always latest version need at post no 1. thax and waiting ur good RES POUNCE with respect and warm regards nifty46(Dhiraj Sood)

Maintaining a watch list of nearly 1350 stocks would be a pain for any user.
Since the data comes from the NSE bhavcopy, it gets downloaded anyways.
Why do you need to throw it away?
I don't have urls from where to get IEODData and RT Data form Google Finance. If any one could provide the same, I may include them in the next release.
Kindly also indicate what problems you face with current RT data downloaders so that I can make Hakija better than them.
I don't personally use RT Data so I got no idea.
I want to update the first post with the latest version but I can't find any way to edit it.
Any help would be great.

Dear Gupta ji, First version is now complete, i think u may need to start work for next upper version when u have some free time after ur study, 1) u may give us power for stock specific eod data downloader, We can make a watch-list of that stock which we wants for data, and HAKIJA can read that watch-list and download data for that specific stocks only, Its depend on end user that he/she wants to go with BHAVCOPY data or wants to go with stock specific watch-list data, 2) After this second version when HAKIJA again bug free we go with IEODDATA from G00GLE, 3) At last we go with RTDATA, One suggestion please delete older version from post no 1, always latest version need at post no 1. thax and waiting ur good RES POUNCE with respect and warm regards nifty46(Dhiraj Sood)

Maintaining a watch list of nearly 1350 stocks would be a pain for any user.
Since the data comes from the NSE bhavcopy, it gets downloaded anyways.
Why do you need to throw it away?
I don't have urls from where to get IEODData and RT Data form Google Finance. If any one could provide the same, I may include them in the next release.
Kindly also indicate what problems you face with current RT data downloaders so that I can make Hakija better than them.
I don't personally use RT Data so I got no idea.
I want to update the first post with the latest version but I can't find any way to edit it.
Any help would be great.
Dear Gupta ji, 1) no need to maintain 1350 stock . Watch list for selected 70/80 stock which r fundamental strong, so no any pain for user, if no pain no gain, check 1350 stock daily is big pain compare to check only 70/80 watch list selected stock.
2) nse for bhavcopy and also eod for selected stock only.
3) for IEOD we can go with g00gle finance and find a url is no any big problem, lot of seniors can give u proper url, i also try my best to find, with IEOD selected watchlist stock from g00gle backfill for one to 15 days depend on end user,
4) for RTdata we discuss later after complete IEOD, with respect and regards nifty46(Dhiraj Sood)

Dear Gupta ji, I find these URL, please check, may it help u, i m zero in computer language,

yahoort.timezone=EST5EDT

yahoo.rt.url=http://download.finance.yah00.com/d/quotes.csv?s={0}&f=sd1t1l1k3
yahoo.backfill.url=http://chartapi.finance.yah00.com/instrument/1.0/{1}/chartdata;type=quote;range={2}d/csv/

google.rt.url=http://finance.g00gle.com/finance/info?client=ig&q={0}
google.backfill.url=http://www.g00gle.com/finance/getprices?q={0}&x=NSE&i=60&p={1}d&f=d,o,h,l,c,v&df=cpct&auto=1

NOTE:- Please change 00 = oo in url
With Respect and regards nifty46(Dhiraj Sood)

gsn57iaf

Dear Sahil gupta Ji/Nifty46 I am new for using amibroker and hence require your guidance for using HAKIJA. I have on various occasion made request for same but no help coming from anyone. I hope you will help me in this regard. Thanks.

Sir, I downloaded HAKIJA. But what is use of that. Can I see charts etc. Please reply now, this is to you because you are on line at the moment . Thanks. I am not expert just a trader.

QUOTE=nifty46;567987]Dear GSN, What kind of help do u need for AMIBROKER / HAKIJA from me ? regards nifty46(Dhiraj Sood)[/QUOTE]