Gujrat Ambuja Cement :Bonus 1;2

:) The script has offered 1 : 2 bonus and has also offered to split Rs10.00 share in Rs 2.00 thus your holding of 10 shares of Rs 10.00 will be 50 shares of Rs 2.00 each and with bonus your shares will grow to 75 shares. Evetually the rate will fall after the split and bonus is approved by the Board but seeing the uptown in this industry the shares even if is quoated arounf Rs 100.00 it look quiate attractive as the CEO has spoken of expansion in humle way.
The company is well manged company and is now MNC too as the Holcin has cross holding of Gujrat Ambuja Cement and ACC and there can be further additional lucrative new on this scenario for those who hold both ACC and Gurat Ambjua Cement share .

Best of luck to all investors.NKsagar

Sagar,

bit confused here.....how did u arrived at 75 shares? can u explain...

also, is wipro offering bonus share or stock split? what's the difference between bonus share and stock split?

can u enlighten me on these things with a detailed post.

Thanks in Advance :)

Satya

Guj Ambj Cement Bonus : :)

The company has decalred bonus shares .
If you have50 shares you will get 25 shares from company as bonus.
I hope that make Bonus 1:2. And you will intotal at the end of the day have
total 75 shares.

Split is the following-:
The shares is of Rs10/-each presently of Guj Ambuja.if you have 100 shares that means originaly i.e. face value you have invested Rs 1000.00 one thousand rupees.

Now the managment has changed face value to Rs 2/-
thereby if you have 1 share of Rs 10.oo now after split u own 5 shares of Rs2/ amount of money for face value remain the same.

So 1 share u have after split 5 shares
if u have 10 share then it make u have 50share

In this company is offering 1 share free as bonus if you have 2 shares
So now u have 50 shares you get bonus of 25 shares
The total sum : Share held viz 50+25 Bonus simply make 75 shares.

Wipro split is not anounced yet by company but has offered 1:1 share
if you have 50 shares u wil get another 50 free as bonus under this scheme.
I hpe i have been able to explain in simpleton way.
With regards Hope u enjoyed. :)

hi,
very well explained !!! i have similar query about Mphasis BFL. Company offered 1:1 bonus share . do you have any idea what is the record date. Actually I having 200 shares holding 3 month. Average price at 275. Do you have any suggestion or info about this?
best regards,
ram

Guj Ambj Cement Bonus : :)

The company has decalred bonus shares .
If you have50 shares you will get 25 shares from company as bonus.
I hope that make Bonus 1:2. And you will intotal at the end of the day have
total 75 shares.

Split is the following-:
The shares is of Rs10/-each presently of Guj Ambuja.if you have 100 shares that means originaly i.e. face value you have invested Rs 1000.00 one thousand rupees.

Now the managment has changed face value to Rs 2/-
thereby if you have 1 share of Rs 10.oo now after split u own 5 shares of Rs2/ amount of money for face value remain the same.

So 1 share u have after split 5 shares
if u have 10 share then it make u have 50share

In this company is offering 1 share free as bonus if you have 2 shares
So now u have 50 shares you get bonus of 25 shares
The total sum : Share held viz 50+25 Bonus simply make 75 shares.

Wipro split is not anounced yet by company but has offered 1:1 share
if you have 50 shares u wil get another 50 free as bonus under this scheme.
I hpe i have been able to explain in simpleton way.
With regards Hope u enjoyed. :)

hi Nsagar,
very well explained.. it cleared all all the doubt.. but can explain me when i will get the bonus.?

i e, if i have 100 shares from 1st octber to 1st nov and they hold meeting on 2nd nov and declare bonus,, do i eligible for bonus? what is the criteria in terms of period to get bonus?

if some body buys shares on 31st oct,,, he will be eligible for bonus is it? plase clarify..

regds and thanks in advance
satish

it is not the period for which you hold the shares which makes you eligible for bonus shares. the company declares a record date for bonus. all those whose names appear on the share holders list of the company will be eligible for bonus shares. i.e. if the record date is say 25th nov and on that day if you have the shares in your account, you will get bonus shares. the date on which you will actually get the bonus shares in your account automatically(if you hold a demat account) may not be 25th november. it will come some time later. I hope this clarifies your doubts.

Last edited: