Guide to me

hello traders,
i want to enter into share trading so please guide me. i mean which broker is better for trading purpose and which companies gives alerts to customers. and provide other details also. please tell me traders.

regards,
k.n.v.

hello traders,
anyone know about shares or not because i already posted this thread on 28th jan but today 30th jan no body dont reply to me. so members r u there or not.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh

INDIABULLS is the best company to get engaged in shares.

Dear Sir, if you are really interested, please contact me cos I am Relationship Manager at Indiabulls Securities Ltd., I shall guide you for your every query and shall offer your the best reasonable rates. Indiabulls offers wide range of produscts and most competetive brokerage rate and heavy exposure.

You can drop me a message or reply for the account formalities and also please suggest your friend and other known persons to try Indiabulls. Lets come together and have a formal meeting. If you are interested, just suggest me the day and time for an appointment.

Thank you,

KhanFinance said:
INDIABULLS is the best company to get engaged in shares.

Dear Sir, if you are really interested, please contact me cos I am Relationship Manager at Indiabulls Securities Ltd., I shall guide you for your every query and shall offer your the best reasonable rates. Indiabulls offers wide range of produscts and most competetive brokerage rate and heavy exposure.

You can drop me a message or reply for the account formalities and also please suggest your friend and other known persons to try Indiabulls. Lets come together and have a formal meeting. If you are interested, just suggest me the day and time for an appointment.

Thank you,
hello sir i want to contact u so please give me your phone no or yahoo id or your email and i will give my contact no and yahoo id and email otherwise please contact me sir.

contact no : 91-9347541019
yahoo id : santu_aarudhra
email : [email protected]

knvaarudhra said:
hello traders,
i want to enter into share trading so please guide me. i mean which broker is better for trading purpose and which companies gives alerts to customers. and provide other details also. please tell me traders.

regards,
k.n.v.
Dear Readers,

If any one interested to invest or involve in stocks, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 09820308042.

I am Relationship Manager at Indiabulls in Mumbai. In and anywhere around Mumbai, i shall manage for the business visit and presentation for your queries if you are interest to start account with stocks.

I shall appreciate your kind response.

Thank you,

Sameer

murthymsr

knvaarudhra said:
hello traders,
anyone know about shares or not because i already posted this thread on 28th jan but today 30th jan no body dont reply to me. so members r u there or not.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh
Dear Santhosh,

This forum is well organised topicwise. Already lot of information is available in this forum. It would be a good practise to spend a few hours in the forum to understand its structure. Many helpful hands are around you to give you advice.

If you are in search of a broker, it is better to know about at least a few brokers before deciding on one. You may click the link below which will take you to the relevant thread in this forum on brokers & Demat matters.

If posted at the wrong places, your post may not get the attention of the right people.

A month later, when you have enough experience with this forum, and in trading, you will definitely feel your present post in this location is out-of-place.

Please go through the link above and further any specific question may be posted in that thread.

In any case, you may not get a single broker as the best one, but surely you will be wiser in selecting one.

All the best in trading and in this forum.

murthymsr