Guide me please

Hello Everybody,
I am totally new to this , i dont know anything where to invest my money, i want to seek experts advice in this group , please be beckon light for me and guide me. Thank you in anticipation.

srinivas.katti said:
Hello Everybody,
I am totally new to this , i dont know anything where to invest my money, i want to seek experts advice in this group , please be beckon light for me and guide me. Thank you in anticipation.
Hi Srinivas,

Baby steps,my friend,baby steps.......first of all try to figure out this whole thing called investing.What is investing?What are the fundamentals that one should look at prior to investing?How about money management principles?And many other questions.

Please do not just take somebody's advice to buy this or that.....so how does one figure whether this advice is to be taken,and not the other,the answer is EDUCATION.

First ,invest time in education........get your capital ready,do some mock investing in the mean while,but now is the time for education.....Proper investing with hardearned money comes later.

Check out the many threads in this forum.Could be a start............

All the best!
Saint

Hi srinivas,

welcome to the intricate world of financial markets...
since ur starting of i will give u some of the steps that u can take at this time...
I started of an year back in the financial markets and the 1st steps as saint mentioned lie in education...
U can luk up to mock trading at the indiabulls website or www.wow-india.com

these will help u understand the game

For now luk at only the index scrips of nifty and sensex....

For studying the markets and investing u can follow the online education centres at sharekhan.com or icicidirect.com

Best of luck

hello this company is closed from last two years its is stiuated in kosi near mathura up it was just going up on humors that reliance is butyin so my adsie is to sell as sson as possible bye

suresh

hmp

hi all
all of u new traders follow my mantra. it is surest way to make money. buy on every dips only market leaders. best ones are nifty stocks. set your stops and targets in advance only. keep considerable stoploss and risk reward ratio atleast 1:2. and forget the rest.only observe strict discipline to book the profit or minor loss if it hits stop.so that u get new chance to enter again. dont buy when market goes up. it will automatically give reward you on every rise.it will take some time to master this, but consistency will prove definately that one day u will become master of this game. then sky is the limit for u. this forum will certainly guide u in all the respects. follow their suggestions.all the best.
regards
hmp.

Last edited:
Srinivas,

Best I will say for you will be to create a watchlist and keep collecting info about them. Watch daily up and downs about it. Prefer to focus on blue chip shares initially. And once you are comfortable with the movements then buy some shares which you know are down compared to past 15-20 days and have no negative news for them.
;) Happy Investing.. Gradually start building your portfolio with utmost care.

Brainfever