Grievance

Hi
I am Rupa Roy from Kolkata.I am being ill treated by Nirmal Bang Securities Private Limited.I owned a sub brokership from the company Dec 2010.But due to some personal problem I left their sub brokership in Jan 2011.I had given a mail notification regarding the matter.But till date I have not got my security deposit amount that they had taken during the process of giving the sub brokership.Their executives are also not co-operating me regarding the matter.I am a divorcee and in urgent need of money.Can u pls help me out in what to do????

Regards

Rupa Roy

SavantGarde

Report To SEBI, NSE & BSE also any other exchanges that you have enjoyed during your Sub-Brokership & send a CC to Nirmal Bang.

Keep a trail of all emails exchanged between yourself & Nirmal Bang... No Telephone conversations....!!!

SG

Hi
I am Rupa Roy from Kolkata.I am being ill treated by Nirmal Bang Securities Private Limited.I owned a sub brokership from the company Dec 2010.But due to some personal problem I left their sub brokership in Jan 2011.I had given a mail notification regarding the matter.But till date I have not got my security deposit amount that they had taken during the process of giving the sub brokership.Their executives are also not co-operating me regarding the matter.I am a divorcee and in urgent need of money.Can u pls help me out in what to do????

Regards

Rupa Roy

Hi

Regards

Rupa Roy
If you have followed all the steps for termination of sub-brokership(whiich includes returning your sub-broker registration certificate and the broker giving a newspaper advertisement declaring your termination of sub-brokership), make a complaint to SEBI and the concerned stock exchange. That will definately help.

But be adviced that just giving mail notification does not terminate your sub-brokership.

Smart_trade