Greetings

I have been looking for a stock forum like this where people share knowledge and experiences in the share market.

Thnaks to traderji for maintaining this site and for his constant updates and answers.

Please let me know of any other websites to help get knowledge on the stock market way of investing. I am practically new and have just opened an A/c with 5paisa.com.

Traderji

Super Moderator
ramesh94 said:
I have been looking for a stock forum like this where people share knowledge and experiences in the share market.

Thnaks to traderji for maintaining this site and for his constant updates and answers.

Please let me know of any other websites to help get knowledge on the stock market way of investing. I am practically new and have just opened an A/c with 5paisa.com.
Hello ramesh94,

Welcome to Traderji.com

We sure will maintain this site with constant updates.

As for knowledge on the stock market way of investing, I wuld suggest you to read as much as possible. If you a serch in these forums for suggested books you will find a whole list.

Hi Ramesh,
Welcome to the forums, I also recently joined them and I think this forum will turn out to be a great community!

Regards,

Varun Shoor

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Welcome 1
landorra Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
P Introductions 0
V Introductions 0