Great Option Guru

Please let me know about this Course. I want to know more about this course. I already had reviewed some of their videos and website.
Logical ...but profitable only when market is range bound...in trending market , the Greeks go hay way. And Delta can't be dynamically hedged.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I joined their membership recently. I should say this is the only Indian company i found tht teaches Options Trading on scientific principles. Their Strategy is sound and yields results as they show it live in their videos.

Indian Options trading is not yet evolved I should say. The power of Options has not yet percolated to the retail level. Thats because the building blocks of Options, the GREEKS are not readily avalable and understood by most. Here in India we dont have any software like thinkorswim in US, which gives live greeks of an Options portfolio.

If anyone knows of such utility for Indian Options, kindly let me know.... Thanks :)
Have you made it profits overall, how is their guidance, are you still following them, pls share your reply feedback about them in easily understandable manner to any option trader pls

anildnr

I have taken their membership one year back when I was in excitement of taking diff courses.after seeing their positions in YouTube videos with adjustments I thought it having trail on it for one month.
He does mostly on support resistance levels. Based on it he take positions and make sure that he always in credit. Only one positive is he will take positions along with us and send his screenshots as well.
Now let me explain the reasons why I have discontinued there after.

1. I feel I can only take the positions like that if we have some patience and knowledge on options.why to pay him for that?

2. Generally he starts strategy for weekly bank nifty expiry on friday. On one Friday he started strategy with just short shorting call and put. No hedging.i did not like that without having hedge. When I asked them they told that based on support levels they initiated that trade and if market goes against they can do adjustments. But my question is who knows wat will happen in weekend. One announcement once in a year is enough to open bn in big gap down. Who can give guarantee that unexpected things dont happen on weekends?

3. It is our hard earned money.No one feel more responsible than ours. He does not bother even it is loss in one week and simply he will say we can earn in next week.But suppose if it is first week then wat about our margins.

So from all these experiences I can say one thing. We are into trading and our main intention is to get some money from markets. They are into marketing and their main intention is to get money from us through subscriptions.
Here only we have many friends who are consistently earning with simple strategies. Lets learn and definitely we will get more satisfaction if the profit is coming bcas of our knowledge.
It is just my personal opinion

Last edited:
I have taken their membership one year back when I was in excitement of taking diff courses.after seeing their positions in YouTube videos with adjustments I thought it having trail on it for one month.
He does mostly on support resistance levels. Based on it he take positions and make sure that he always in credit. Only one positive is he will take positions along with us and send his screenshots as well.
Now let me explain the reasons why I have discontinued there after.

1. I feel I can only take the positions like that if we have some patience and knowledge on options.why to pay him for that?

2. Generally he starts strategy for weekly bank nifty expiry on friday. On one Friday he started strategy with just short shorting call and put. No hedging.i did not like that without having hedge. When I asked them they told that based on support levels they initiated that trade and if market goes against they can do adjustments. But my question is who knows wat will happen in weekend. One announcement once in a year is enough to open bn in big gap down. Who can give guarantee that unexpected things dont happen on weekends?

3. It is our hard earned money.No one feel more responsible than ours. He does not bother even it is loss in one week and simply he will say we can earn in next week.But suppose if it is first week then wat about our margins.

So from all these experiences I can say one thing. We are into trading and our main intention is to get some money from markets. They are into marketing and their main intention is to get money from us through subscriptions.
Here only we have many friends who are consistently earning with simple strategies. Lets learn and definitely we will get more satisfaction if the profit is coming bcas of our knowledge.
It is just my personal opinion
Dear friend,
Big thanks for your reply first,
But selling both CE and PE is like hedging only, and we need to add fresh positioms when one side premium is very good, we continue selling the OTM,
I respect your words and accept it, have you made gains in that perticular month or you stopped executions as per their advise because of your mind disagreement.
Though we have overall idea about what he does, still I wish experience for 1month to get practiced exactly with different situations, I just wanted a confirmation that we don't lose money by end of the month by following him

anildnr

Dear friend,
Big thanks for your reply first,
But selling both CE and PE is like hedging only, and we need to add fresh positioms when one side premium is very good, we continue selling the OTM,
I respect your words and accept it, have you made gains in that perticular month or you stopped executions as per their advise because of your mind disagreement.
Though we have overall idea about what he does, still I wish experience for 1month to get practiced exactly with different situations, I just wanted a confirmation that we don't lose money by end of the month by following him
Hi yes I made profit..3 weeks out of 4 weeks. One week loss. So overall i can say 2 weeks profit. Yeah you can try as they do with hedging only. As I told one week they started with just selling call n put. Ofcourse I have taken that but as a small trader somehow I felt wat happend if market reacts in wild way.

Hi yes I made profit..3 weeks out of 4 weeks. One week loss. So overall i can say 2 weeks profit. Yeah you can try as they do with hedging only. As I told one week they started with just selling call n put. Ofcourse I have taken that but as a small trader somehow I felt wat happend if market reacts in wild way.
Okay, how much are they charging and the capital requirements