Great Option Guru

pannet1

I didn't try that yet. do you have any links for reaching out?
just paste "Great Option Guru" in youtube. Here in TJ we are not supposed to post external links of thats sorts, i think

is it your plan to get me banned :clap:

I joined their membership recently. I should say this is the only Indian company i found tht teaches Options Trading on scientific principles. Their Strategy is sound and yields results as they show it live in their videos.

Indian Options trading is not yet evolved I should say. The power of Options has not yet percolated to the retail level. Thats because the building blocks of Options, the GREEKS are not readily avalable and understood by most. Here in India we dont have any software like thinkorswim in US, which gives live greeks of an Options portfolio.

If anyone knows of such utility for Indian Options, kindly let me know.... Thanks :)

pannet1

I joined their membership recently. I should say this is the only Indian company i found tht teaches Options Trading on scientific principles. Their Strategy is sound and yields results as they show it live in their videos.

Indian Options trading is not yet evolved I should say. The power of Options has not yet percolated to the retail level. Thats because the building blocks of Options, the GREEKS are not readily avalable and understood by most. Here in India we dont have any software like thinkorswim in US, which gives live greeks of an Options portfolio.

If anyone knows of such utility for Indian Options, kindly let me know.... Thanks :)
I am not convinced with the word Scientific. Don't ask me why.

You have options calculator. You can try to have a strategic view with Option Action.in software. The greeks keep changing. We cant do anything after entering unless we want to overtrade.

As you might have already observed they use Trade Tiger which have live optons greek if I am not mistaken. I really envy that. But for making money even through delta neutral strategies you dont need live Greeks IMHO.

Good luck.

Subhadip

There is a company named FINIDEAS...for Greeks go for VOLHEDGE

Free option is Optiontrackers (google it)

Yes, I use OptionAction currently for my analysis. Though not live, but its the best source I know of right now. Sharekhan gives live greeks but their updation is not real time, and some flaws in the depiction of overall greeks of an Options portfolio.

Whatever Strategy u employ in Options, the fact remains that the profit or loss is made by the action of greeks only. Whether u realise this or not, whether you care for it or not, its upto you.

Please let me know about this Course. I want to know more about this course. I already had reviewed some of their videos and website.