Govt.Banned COREX/Phensedyl

Any FA analyst track Abbot/Pfizer?plz post your view.After that I will post a Insider news. I am expecting both stock will be 50% down from this level.So Investor stay away these stock.

Both cough syrup are famous drug addic brand,they illegally sell both syrup to all Drug mafia of India. rest news coming soon in Traderji....

Any FA analyst track Abbot/Pfizer?plz post your view.After that I will post a Insider news. I am expecting both stock will be 50% down from this level.So Investor stay away these stock.

Both cough syrup are famous drug addic brand,they illegally sell both syrup to all Drug mafia of India. rest news coming soon in Traderji....
Corex:pfizer, Phensidyl: Abbot, Both company Cheated Indian people,they didnt paid real Tax to Govt.Now they want revoke ban on these product which is dangerous.Both CEO of company should arrest for illegal business with Indian drug mafia. Their product killing Indian teen's life ,many family destroyed for their product!!!! Corex/Phencydyl manufacturer well known that their product using drug addicted people,Ye jante huye b ye log market mein ye product beche hai.I am stunned now those company want revoke ban on such Corex/Phencydyl. Plz through RTI you can get details data of this product.Un logo ne wrong selling data show kia.They sold 70 times more what they paid tax. They sold it to all drug mafia India and Bangladesh.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Corex:pfizer, Phensidyl: Abbot, Both company Cheated Indian people,they didnt paid real Tax to Govt.Now they want revoke ban on these product which is dangerous.Both CEO of company should arrest for illegal business with Indian drug mafia. Their product killing Indian teen's life ,many family destroyed for their product!!!! Corex/Phencydyl manufacturer well known that their product using drug addicted people,Ye jante huye b ye log market mein ye product beche hai.I am stunned now those company want revoke ban on such Corex/Phencydyl. Plz through RTI you can get details data of this product.Un logo ne wrong selling data show kia.They sold 70 times more what they paid tax. They sold it to all drug mafia India and Bangladesh.
business me sab kuch chalta hai.. :lol:
but real prob will arise to all those who got addicted to codeine. withdrawal symptoms etc will occur.:(

business me sab kuch chalta hai.. :lol:
but real prob will arise to all those who got addicted to codeine. withdrawal symptoms etc will occur.:(
Killing our society,O v jaante huye it's crime.Sudden jump on their product so they license from one state and sold all over India.And Indian Drug mafia sold it to international mafia. Today Pfizer tumble,bcz their real business is COREX.Jo kala dandha tha unka.

vijkris

Learner and Follower