Google Intraday is not working

please make simple exe base utility with above code, so that everyone get benefit..

Thanks & Regards
Sirs,

First of all i am sorry to respond so late.

the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u9Wd-S8pqHn6NQ5V7Ft49qPcnHQt3hEB/view?usp=sharing when downloaded on my computer is working and does not work when downloaded to another computer. Reason would be runtime environment problem. I suggest you to please download VB runtime environment https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=24417

If the problem appears again, please feel free to contact me on whatsup at 9 6 5O 95 98 4O

I have no problem in sharing sourcecode, if any one of you can compile. This is programmed in VB6.

Hi,

There are other codes in the link that works. The mail code doesn't work or needs some changes.
Try below code to get one minute data of yahoo (Use it only for eduacational purpose)
Whereever you see SBIN you can enter the stock you want.
NS stands for NSE
BO stands fro BSE
You can play with range and interval.
You will have to use indentations properly. Have attached screen shot for your reference View attachment 31009 View attachment 31009
Enjoy.
Do let me know if you need help.
#########################################
import requests
import pandas as pd
import arrow
import datetime

def get_quote_data(symbol='SBIN.NS', data_range='1d', data_interval='5m'):
res = requests.get(
'https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v8/finance/chart/{symbol}?range={data_range}&interval={data_interval}'.format(
**locals()))
data = res.json()
body = data['chart']['result'][0]
dt = datetime.datetime
dt = pd.Series(map(lambda x: arrow.get(x).to('Asia/Calcutta').datetime.replace(tzinfo=None), body['timestamp']),
name='Datetime')
df = pd.DataFrame(body['indicators']['quote'][0], index=dt)
dg = pd.DataFrame(body['timestamp'])
df = df.loc[:, ('open', 'high', 'low', 'close', 'volume')]
df.dropna(inplace=True) # removing NaN rows
df.columns = ['OPEN', 'HIGH', 'LOW', 'CLOSE', 'VOLUME'] # Renaming columns in pandas

return df

data = get_quote_data('SBIN.NS', '1d', '1m')
print(data)

######################################################################
Sir,

My code is based on above only, its in vb6 and working on my PC . Most probable reason i feel is missing VB runtime environment.

Say I am getting data in following style (as in attached file), but it cant be used for any purpose, unless it is in a tabular form
Sir ,

this is json file in following format

all time stamps line [t1 , t2, t3, t4]
all open in bracket like [14, 15,14,15]
all high in a bracker [.....]
similarly low, close and volume.

You have to rephrase the file so that for each timestamp open high low and close are in one line.

@achalmeena

Thanks for your posts.
But our problem for data downloading has been solved by the help of TJ member rmike.
He developed a tool to download 1 min data from Yahoo, which is working perfectly.
Hats off to him for his kind help.