Google Intraday is not working

But alternatives posted in post 12 and 13 are not workable for non techie persons
As I need only 8-10 scrips daily data and for this I use RTD utility. Thats all.

But I will like to have an easy workable solution, for intra 1 min data download

Respected Sirs,

I just realized while working with my programming that google and yahoo data have become difficult to download. I read the above post 12 & 13 and created way around. I have created a module in my program to download intraday data for 15min for last 15 days and exported the same in CSV.

If any one of you want the same , please feel free and give me another day to make it standalone app for your use.

i am a coder and not a trader , i just want your love and guidance to enter this field.

Some people were saying "They are even ready to pay google for the data" , i say don't pay , just donate me :cool:

Sirs,

As explained above , I have made a small executable.
Please find https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXEN7SvyhGEALsuZtL5SaPxTcHtucEeh/view?usp=sharing

file name : Yahoo_download.exe
Time interval : 15 min
Period = 15 days
Format of output Data : CSV
Source of Data : yahoo
Batch Download : Not Available , one file at a time

In case you have specific requirement , I can change Time interval , period , format of data.

Good one, thanks bro

Scrips - how many scrips at a time max possible,
Time interval - 1 min
Period - max how many days, download possible (for 1 min or 5 mins or 15 mins)
Format - CSV is okay, or txt other alternative
Source - if possible with Google Data, nahi to Yahoo data will also do. Though at times, I have found Yahoo data, not in line with other data sorces.
Batch download - didnt get, what does it mean. Does it mean, one scrip at a time.

Scrips - how many scrips at a time max possible - a option can be given to download a list of scrips
Time interval - 1 min
Period - for 1 min its 5 days , 45 days
Format - CSV or any txt
Source - right now yahoo , as per the above link , i will try to explore google.
Batch download - means many files at a time
time stamp can be converted in human readable format , if required.

I have updated https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXEN7SvyhGEALsuZtL5SaPxTcHtucEeh/view?usp=sharing to download 1 min , 5 day data