Google Finance Intraday data not getting downloaded!!

Thanks bhai
Please post some details how to use asc2ms.

Further you said that symbols should be NSE symbols, but
^NSEI and ^NSEBANK are not NSE symbols but Yahoo symbols.
It seems data is from Yahoo or is it from Google
How many symbols can be added in RTeod
asc2ms is not for user. Programe uses that itfelf.

Pure NSE bhavacopy symbols without any change. याहू का तो बंद हो गया है ये गूगल से है ।
No limit in symbol list. मैने ज्यादा सिम्बोल से कभी ट्राय नही किया है. तुम ट्राय कर के देख लो. रफ फाईलें c\ Ztemp फोल्डर में बनने लगेगी । ज्यादा सिम्बोल हो और ज्यादा दिन और १ मिनिट का डेटा हो तो बहुत भारी फाईल बनती है । देखो क्या होता है

Pure NSE bhavacopy symbols without any change. याहू का तो बंद हो गया है ये गूगल से है ।
No limit in symbol list. मैने ज्यादा सिम्बोल से कभी ट्राय नही किया है. तुम ट्राय कर के देख लो. रफ फाईलें c\ Ztemp फोल्डर में बनने लगेगी । ज्यादा सिम्बोल हो और ज्यादा दिन और १ मिनिट का डेटा हो तो बहुत भारी फाईल बनती है । देखो क्या होता है
So we have to use RTeod
Ok
Will try in evening and let you know.
Thanks for the efforts :) :)

euginsa

can somebody translate

Here you go... AmiQuote bug free... just replace your current Quote.exe in "C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker\AmiQuote" with this and start it from Amibroker as usual.

https://uploadfiles.io/jp0qr

This is AmiQuote v3.06 tested with Amibroker V5.8.

IMPORTANT - This is hard-coded to work ONLY for NSE stocks and ONLY Google Intraday.
Woww, how did you get this to work at all? how did you change the google finance link? I just tried it with Ami 6.0.0.2 x32 bit and it worked. So far I have only downloaded 5 tickers. Nifty, Sensex, banknifty and axis bank. Sensex as expected didn't download. I even tried it with NSE:ACC prefix as in case of ACC and some other stocks if you don't use the prefix it gives a quote for NYSE based ACC. Thanks a lot.

It would have been amazing if you could have done this for amiqoute 3.23 or .24 but then again this is working and what else do we need. Although I would really love to know how you did it.

Thanks a lot. I'll post back after I update the entire nifty 500 to report any issues if they arise out of this.

Agree !! Although I am not a Zerodha user :p but other users have told me this. :)

This is why I always use NEST Trader for confirmations.
What Pi does is that it keeps taking in data between 15.46 and 16.00 hours and in the morning it also gobbles up pre opening data. Hence the difference. In reality its quite good that it does that. But then again it .... may a times I have found it mismatching with google ieod by upto 2 rupees

English bhai. I can't understand a single word you are saying and niehter will anyone else.

Bharodiya bhai
Not working
Throwing error as
------------------------------------------------------------------
invalid path
Amibroker programme path should be end with Amibroker
--------------------------------------------------------
Now
My amibroker path is
C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker6002
And I cant change it to
C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker