Goodshow begins ....

Hi,

The following are the guidelines governing my posts and calls:

1. This journey will end at last trading day of Oct 2010, so effectively we will be together for one and half months.

2. I will go long or short

3. Time frame : Intraday and /or overnight

4. I will give Nifty levels only (no Nifty Futures or Options - Call/Put prices) and calculate returns on Nifty levels only. For simplicity of calculation I am excluding brokerage.

5. I will take my position at round o'clock timings i.e. 9:00, 10:00,... 13:00 14:00 hrs etc hence will post at those times only. If I do not post at this time or till next 5 mins then you can assume that I am status quo on my position.

6. There will be NO STOP LOSS on my positions. Kindly note that viewers are requested not to undertake trade as per my positions since in trading apart from methods and style more important is the mentality and psyche which will differ from trader to trader.

7. As this is a limited period demostration, I will appreciate if there are no discussions on the methods, reasons for the call etc on this thread. The sole purpose of this thread is to show that yes! one can profit from the market and make living out of trading.

- Goodshow

Hi,

1. This journey will end at last trading day of Oct 2010, so effectively we will be together for one and half months.

4. I will give Nifty levels only (no Nifty Futures or Options - Call/Put prices) and calculate returns on Nifty levels only. For simplicity of calculation I am excluding brokerage.

5. I will take my position at round o'clock timings i.e. 9:00, 10:00,... 13:00 14:00 hrs etc hence will post at those times only. If I do not post at this time or till next 5 mins then you can assume that I am status quo on my position.

6. There will be NO STOP LOSS on my positions. Kindly note that viewers are requested not to undertake trade as per my positions since in trading apart from methods and style more important is the mentality and psyche which will differ from trader to trader.

7. As this is a limited period demostration, I will appreciate if there are no discussions on the methods, reasons for the call etc on this thread. The sole purpose of this thread is to show that yes! one can profit from the market and make living out of trading.

- Goodshow
:confused::confused: in 5 mnts I saw on TV nifty move any side so how we can know ur trade is before 5 mnts or current??? sorry asking for knowledge as I know nothing about it

ranger123

Hello Sir,

I never has doubt that one cannot do living by trading. I am always like fellows who has made trading as thier carriers. Your postings will be nice to see the results about this thing only.

Also good things you has mentioned that one should not do your calls because of different mentality of traders, this is a good point you has made.

Thank you and best of luck.

Subhadip

Hi,

- Goodshow
first of all best of luck...
secondly.. ru seriously saying that ur not putting any stop loss?
ru serious about that?

if answer is yes then please clarify about ur money management rules please
thank u..
happy trading

The following are the acronyms which will be used to post the message.

TD - Time and Date (of giving the call)

P - Position

1) OL - Open Long
2) HL - Hold Long
3) CL - Close Long
4) OS - Open Short
5) HS - Hold Short
6) CS - Close Short
7) NT - No Trade

N - Nifty (actual Nifty level)

DSL - Destructive Stop Loss (in Nifty level)

NU - Next Update (time and date)

n.a. - Not Applicable

Read the next post for better understanding of the the above acronyms.

- Goodshow !!!

Last edited: