Good solid stock

#1
I have been tracking Alok Industries for an year now and I feel that around 71 levels it is a very good and rock solid stock that can withstand any surprise market fall also. Secondly, I feel that before budget the textile shares will have some good run. So watch it closely and invest!!
 

Traderji

Super Moderator
#2
Alok Inds. performed exceeding well in 2003 and then again in 2004. However it has been in a sideways consolidation mode in 2005.

Hopefully 2006 would see this stock break out of this consolidation and cross its previous all time high of 100 which was made in the year 2000.
 

karthikmarar

Well-Known Member
#4
Hi

There was lot expectation from the Textile sector post removal of the quota regime. Unfortunately the global textile market has been dominated by chinese textiles. Indian companies has not been able to make a dent in the chinese domination. The failure to meet market expectation have generally reflected in the textile stock prices.

regards

Karthik
 

Traderji

Super Moderator
#5
garun1979 said:
Hi Tarderji,

Cud i hv ur views on Welspun India..fundamentally a gud stock but has been on downturn because of poor results...i

welspun india is in same space as Alok textile/abhishek industries..also has a retail arm called SPACES..

I hv aposition in this stock at 108..shud i hold on cmp is 99.20 and bse code is 514 162
This stock is in a downtrend and would probably correct to 90.00 levels. One will have to review this stock once the correction is over.
 
#6
Could someone please give opinion about Himatseigka Seide Ltd. and Raymond considering time span of next 1-2 yr.s. Thanx.
 
#7
vikassethi said:
I have been tracking Alok Industries for an year now and I feel that around 71 levels it is a very good and rock solid stock that can withstand any surprise market fall also. Secondly, I feel that before budget the textile shares will have some good run. So watch it closely and invest!!
I would not consider it so solid stock. In full 2005,it opened at 72.25/highest 85.95/lowest 58.05 /and closed at 68.15. The range does not make it solid. There are many stocks with these range.For immediate turn up from present level of 71.55 may be maximum upto 81-82 before budget.
 
#8
vsparikh said:
I would not consider it so solid stock. In full 2005,it opened at 72.25/highest 85.95/lowest 58.05 /and closed at 68.15. The range does not make it solid. There are many stocks with these range.For immediate turn up from present level of 71.55 may be maximum upto 81-82 before budget.
Thanks for the update. I will exit the stock if it doesn't cross 85 levels till budget. But I feel that the result of its upgraded facilities would start reflecting into coming quarters and the stocks would attain new highs. the reason it has not performed so well till this point was the expansion in its equity base.
 
#9
I am having a lots purchase of shyam telecom about Rs.122 to 126
please give me a good advice for this stock
whether to hold or book loss
please tell me about its fundamentals and some insider news if any
 
#10
hjchouhan said:
I am having a lots purchase of shyam telecom about Rs.122 to 126
please give me a good advice for this stock
whether to hold or book loss
please tell me about its fundamentals and some insider news if any
Management is very bad. It is mainly an operator driven stock. Can't advice further on this.
 

Similar threads

Broker Special Offers

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?