Good picks (date 29th oct 05)

Hi Value Trade,

Arvind mills though all the indicators appear +ve, but the price increase has been on the decreasing volumes. Though the stock might touch 100 but the medium term to long term still looks weak.

-Rgds

ramtrade said:
Hi Value Trade,

Arvind mills though all the indicators appear +ve, but the price increase has been on the decreasing volumes. Though the stock might touch 100 but the medium term to long term still looks weak.

-Rgds

Hi,

For Arvind mills I am only backing with technical outlook so its not for people who are interested for Long term picks. Thats why we are hot in F&O section for this stock.
If there is any fundamental and technical pick for long term I will clearly write for long term.

Haapy trades.....:)

Value_trades.

"Risk only if your heart says don't risk on the base of Greed" - Warren

Hi 2 all,

Back for good.............

Let me bring a good Green stock for you to hold for

Only for Serious and long term investors...

Agor Tech (ATFL-NSE) buy around 126-128 We will wait for a Year for this stock to cultivate and give green returns..... 248-250 we will wait till this level. Long term horizion.......so only Long term investor.

Hold this one its good.

Frm

Vlaue_trades:)

Hi 2 all,

Back for good.............

Let me bring a good Green stock for you to hold for

Only for Serious and long term investors...

Agro Tech (ATFL-NSE) buy around 126-128 We will wait for a Year for this stock to cultivate and give green returns..... 248-250 we will wait till this level. Long term horizion.......so only Long term investor.

Hold this one its good.

Frm

Vlaue_trades:)

HI VALUE TRADE,

DO U STILL FELL THAT WE SHUD GET INTO NOIDA TOLL after the results with 3 cr loss and negative EPS

Wud appraciet if you can justify on your call

Hi Value trade,
Looking at the MACD of arvind mills, it shows positive divergence on the bottoms and approaching 0 line. Bollinger band shows price moving towards moving average(median). But stochastic shows negative divergence. I am confused very much by the contrarian indicators. Which one should be taken into consideration...?

Hi 2 all,

Hope you are doing great...well.........am back but after a long long time sorry people my id value_trades has been changed to value_profits.....so i will be posting my messages on my new id so..tell me everyone how are you doing in your trades.............

Todays's update..........

Mahindra Gesco : it has risen good from the day it was told so enjoy the ride.............

:) Hi 2 all.........

How are you all...........well all well I think everywhere..........

Finally NodiaToll was able to touch 43.50.........if the bull run continues it has a potential of hiting 49-50 but I will prefer to exit and book profit from it as this stock if crosses 45 will enter in a danger zone......

If you like to be a smart medium term investor then go for

Geometric Software : CMP 105.80

in this counter in the medium term earn in a wise manner.............

Will keep you posted with more catches........

ALL D BEST..........

Ur old friend.......

Value_profits

value_profits said:
:) Hi 2 all.........

How are you all...........well all well I think everywhere..........

Finally NodiaToll was able to touch 43.50.........if the bull run continues it has a potential of hiting 49-50 but I will prefer to exit and book profit from it as this stock if crosses 45 will enter in a danger zone......

If you like to be a smart medium term investor then go for

Geometric Software : CMP 105.80

in this counter in the medium term earn in a wise manner.............

Will keep you posted with more catches........

ALL D BEST..........

Ur old friend.......

Value_profits
Hi all,

Geometric software hit 31.90 high today
Told all my felow investors to exit from this counter
sorry could not post my update at that time as i was traveling at that moment any way
if you want exit tomorrow pls...

thanks a lot for reading my post

happy trades.

Value Trade - was going through a couple of the pages on your thread - interesting and good picks throughout.

Good and Valuable Trading sessions

Thanks and Regards
Supratik