Good picks (date 29th oct 05)

Hi,

I am very new to this world of Trading. I have been through couple of sites and this forum and found this forum very interesting. I have seen your past recommendations and infact, am very impressed with your forecastings.

However, I would be extremely helpful to me and greatful of you if you could tell me on what basis one should decide to invest in a particular stock.

How and what should be the research that should be done. A helpful response is eagerly awaited.

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep

Hi,

I am very very new to this world of Trading. I have been through couple of sites and this forum and found this forum very interesting. I have seen your past recommendations and infact, am very impressed with your forecastings.

However, I would be extremely helpful to me and greatful of you if you could tell me on what basis one should decide to invest in a particular stock.

How and what should be the research that should be done. A helpful response is eagerly awaited.

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep

COLOR]HI 2 all good investors,

Wish you all a very happy new year

please hold on to Mahindra Gesco as told before don't even think of going out of this stock as i told you to pick it up at 277 our Target is atleast 600 in the long run.

So wish u all good trades and investments.

Hapyy trades,
Value_trades

pradeep174 said:
Hi,

I am very very new to this world of Trading. I have been through couple of sites and this forum and found this forum very interesting. I have seen your past recommendations and infact, am very impressed with your forecastings.

Thanks in advance.

Pradeep
Hi pradeep,

As far as market is concerned. You must first of all have to learn basic fundamentals like what is market made up of major changes market has gone by inthe past. What is a bearish and bullish market Make Google your best friend and try to know about the thing in which you are going to be involved. Most important thing if you are entering in the market then KEEP ASIDE YOUR GREED AND EGO OF PERSONNEL GAINS Remember Market is not your enemy but Greed is. Second when you are buying something know why should you buy and why should you go for it. DOnt be a part of the crowd and head where others are heading there has to be big difference in a Mad race and your race. IN this market no one is winner every body is a winner and everybody is a looser. Thats the reson I alaways discourage young guys not to enter befor they have knowlede and faith of what they are doing. "Learn" is what i can say check this forum step by step and you will gather enough information about what you are planning to do. Never forget "Its your money and you are not here to loose so Stick to fundamentals and technicals of the scrip you are holding or want to hold there are good analysist in the market try to read what they say and why they are saying .This i think is your learning process dont worry we will help you to pick up this market slowly stay in touch.

Hi 2 all.........

We are back again to give you a good stuff to pick...........

Buy NOIDA TOLL CMP 36 BUY around 35 to 35.80 and forget...........

Regards,
Value_trades.

Happy trades.................if you read ur mind
ruining trade.................if you read ur Greed
This message is for Jobbers careful.................Market is in for a twist....
so if you are targeting 10% gain start targeting 5% the more narrow the lane becomes the more narrow make ur margins after all who doesn't want to get out before the storm arrives...............but profit is there for sure if u go by the rules..............Beleive me it works just try it.....................

Hi value_trades , ARE U ANALYST OR INVESTOR ?

i have seen your predications and most of them hit the bulls eye?

How do u pick the stocks?

and BTW whats teh rtarget time frame for noida and alok textiles?

Hi Value Trades,

Any particular reason for recomending the Nodia Toll? Was reading the latest announcements. The company is planning to raise additional capital from the existing shareholders, issue of ADR/GDR's etc...from the foreign investers. The company is still yet to give +ve EPS though the -ve figure has been coming down. At this juncture, issuing such a huge capital for raising money would't the EPS again go -ve further? Why is the need for additional capital? The company is paying huge interest at present? Is it planning to reduce the debt?

I am new to Fundamental and Technical analysis hence trying to understand the stocks.

Thanks in advance.

Hi 2 all

Good to come back again..........Don't worry guys let the market roll down no probs

let me give u a value pick again.........

buy Arvind mills future 96-97 Target 99-100 buy 2to 3 lots according to ur capacity and wait its going to hit 100 sure short am targeting 101

It got all the hammering by the bear it had to and no more room left for bearish mode so once the market gets up its bound to hit 100-101.

so just buy hold ur breath and wait and watch.

See yaa all again

happy trades.:)

Value_trades.

Hi 2 all,

Here we go again another wonderfull and stronge contender....

thats called

Gail buy at falls and dips around 278 target 301-306

Let the market come up and u will see good returns in it.

Happy Trades:)

Value_trades