hii guys
i just came across to one group who provide tips for free
ya for free

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/trade4earn/

just join this group for completely free.i m small investor..so useful for me
just try it out urself..
bye

i agree with ur critism..and i m sorry for my anger
bt the grp moderator just copy pasting the newsletter of good sites like kaamdhenu,fi-advisor,stockhifi..these all are good dependable source

i just find out some detail of the grp..this grp is free and they will post daily one newsletter from different sites or person..and for me one newsletter per day is more than enough..
if i cant relyon this according to u then can uplz give me some idea how can i learn in trading since i dont have much time due to my job..

samir

Last edited:

karthikmarar

PAID news letter for FREE........:D

The group is two months old.The Introduction to the group is as follows

"i will be provided my tips and i will like to take ur views on it.and if u have nay good tips then u can also post it"

Anybody interested in TIPS :rolleyes: can try this group..........

Best of luck....

sir
even though the group is 2 month old there is 150+ members in it..
i just have experience of the group..
its not my grp and i m not adertising for it..
i just shared my experience with u all
and i believe this group is worth to join and thats the only reason i posted in thread.for small investor it is best.

i m not here to listen to ur things.. if u dont like then dont join.thats it...

Last edited:

karthikmarar

samirjoshi said:
i m not here to listen to ur things.. if u dont like then dont join.thats it...
:)

Samir

I was annoyed to see small investors depending on Tips.. I have seen people lose money heavily depending on Tips. The small investors are the ones who get badly hit because of these so-called Tips. Now the market is delicately poised too many worrying external factors.. Now if you depend on Tips you may burn your fingers very badly. Instead of depending on Tips you might as well bet on horsesDon't depend on Tips and Don't spread Tips..you may take other gullible small investors down with you...

Of course you are not here if listen to my things but if you listen it is good for you. .. I always encourage the newcomers not to depend on Tips try to learn the art of trading and investment. You cannot find a better forum/group to learn than Traderji. All it takes is some good effort and you can make your money

It is upto to you....

All the best

Karthik

Dear Karthik,
Its really a sin, giving advice to fools-----Let them get a glimpse of the fragnance of some wonderful stupid tips---and get ruined---then only they will get a good lesson of the implication of tips-----
Dear Samir:True, it's very attractive to get free tips and earn money---But since u claim urself to be small investor---plz ---plz----get these tips analised properly before becoming a prey of them-----Also--its advicable that---that u do not show ur act of arrogance to distinguished seniors---if not take their beloved advices----
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Dear Karthik,
Its really a sin, giving advice to fools-----Let them get a glimpse of the fragnance of some wonderful stupid tips---and get ruined---then only they will get a good lesson of the implication of tips-----
Dear Samir:True, it's very attractive to get free tips and earn money---But since u claim urself to be small investor---plz ---plz----get these tips analised properly before becoming a prey of them-----Also--its advicable that---that u do not show ur act of arrogance to distinguished seniors---if not take their beloved advices----
Regards,
joy_mitali
I visited that group and saw nearly all the tips given has gone down substantially. It is all rubbish.
Suja

i agree with ur critism..and i m sorry for my anger
bt the grp moderator just copy pasting the newsletter of good sites like kaamdhenu,fi-advisor,stockhifi..these all are good dependable source

i just find out some detail of the grp..this grp is free and they will post daily one newsletter from different sites or person..and for me one newsletter per day is more than enough..
if i cant relyon this according to u then can uplz give me some idea how can i learn in trading since i dont have much time due to my job..

" arrogance to 'distinguished' seniors " "beloved advices".Someone needs to get a life here.And what was that about "arrogance"? take yourselves less seriously guys