Good broker for high frequency trading

I want to trade in high frequency mode (100-200 trades a day) using DOM(Depth of Market) or Price Ladder. Each trade is going to be around 5-10 seconds long where I am looking to capture about 0.03-0.5% at max. I have paper traded and found this method of trading highly accurate and this is something that suits my personality as a trader as well.
However, even if I'm making a profit, the net result is still a loss after considering the taxes and brokerage being charged on each trade. Hence, I want a broker who satisfies the following conditions:
1. The platform has the DOM or Price Ladder functionality.
2. The broker provides Bracket Orders since I want to set a stop loss and target before entering the trade.
3. I have to pay the brokerage and taxes monthly and not on each trade. If I am making a profit of ₹0.5 on one trade, there should be no charges on that individual trade, not even STT. I should be able to retain that profit as a whole. The taxes and brokerage should be charged monthly or annually.
4. The platform should be free of technical glitches, orders are placed as soon as possible and the data is reliable. Basically, the platform should be suitable for scalping.
Any professional scalper or trader knowing any broker which satisfies the above conditions, please help me out.

newtrader101

ICICI direct has zero brokerage plan if you are in and out of the trade in 5 minutes. However I don't think it is possible to evade STT.

pannet1

I want to trade in high frequency mode (100-200 trades a day) using DOM(Depth of Market) or Price Ladder. Each trade is going to be around 5-10 seconds long where I am looking to capture about 0.03-0.5% at max. I have paper traded and found this method of trading highly accurate and this is something that suits my personality as a trader as well.
However, even if I'm making a profit, the net result is still a loss after considering the taxes and brokerage being charged on each trade. Hence, I want a broker who satisfies the following conditions:
1. The platform has the DOM or Price Ladder functionality.
2. The broker provides Bracket Orders since I want to set a stop loss and target before entering the trade.
3. I have to pay the brokerage and taxes monthly and not on each trade. If I am making a profit of ₹0.5 on one trade, there should be no charges on that individual trade, not even STT. I should be able to retain that profit as a whole. The taxes and brokerage should be charged monthly or annually.
4. The platform should be free of technical glitches, orders are placed as soon as possible and the data is reliable. Basically, the platform should be suitable for scalping.
Any professional scalper or trader knowing any broker which satisfies the above conditions, please help me out.
The tax part wont happen in this yug.

pannet1

If taxes are charged on every trade, then how do professional scalpers manage such huge taxation on their trades?
factor the taxes in your R:R
the best known proven scalper is bharatwaj. he uses a R:R of 1:2

factor the taxes in your R:R
the best known proven scalper is bharatwaj. he uses a R:R of 1:2

Note, R:R=Reward/Risk in the following context.
The R:R in my case, excluding taxes and brokerage is 1:1. But including them, makes it about 1:3.5 R:R.
Even if I keep R:R=2:1, after including the taxes it drops down to 1:2 R:R after including the taxes.
The reason is that my trade is extremely short term. I'm looking for extremely short term moves.
Thanks for your help BTW. I'll checkout the youtube link.