Good broker for high frequency trading

As far as I know, the only trading platform with price ladder (Depth of Market) is Fyers Web.

How can you avoid taxes? It is impossible to avoid STT, Stamp duty, GST etc.
For the nth time, guys I'm not talking about avoiding taxes.
And yes, I know about Fyers Web. Infact, I use it and it's awesome. The problem I have is that they don't have the unlimited trading plan where you have to pay a monthly fee.

Fyers platform has that feature for level 2 data and plus they are refunding all brokerage if you are in profits..

According to me, no retail trarding platform can be used for HFT. I think you don't yet understand what HFT trading really is.
When I said HFT, I didn't mean computer level frequency. I meant 1-2 trades per minute scalping off the DOM. To be more precise, just waiting for a wall of buyers or sellers to form at the DOM and then taking trades appropriately to capture the temporary, but sure small price move.

sumosanammain

A new trader, with dreams in the eyes. Reminds me of myself way back in 1998 when I had discovered Metastock, and curve fitted an EMA to the Satyam stock, and was just waiting for markets to open on Monday to begin trading :)

STT is a Government Tax, not a Brokers fees, that is negotiable, or avoidable.
It HAS to be paid, no matter what.
Also, its snatched away from your account daily:)

A new trader, with dreams in the eyes. Reminds me of myself way back in 1998 when I had discovered Metastock, and curve fitted an EMA to the Satyam stock, and was just waiting for markets to open on Monday to begin trading :)

STT is a Government Tax, not a Brokers fees, that is negotiable, or avoidable.
It HAS to be paid, no matter what.
Also, its snatched away from your account daily:)
I know. But if this is the case then how do algorithmic trading software in institutions make money because I've heard that their trades are extremely short term (of the range of milliseconds sometimes). Don't they pay taxes?

soft_trader

I know. But if this is the case then how do algorithmic trading software in institutions make money because I've heard that their trades are extremely short term (of the range of milliseconds sometimes). Don't they pay taxes?
Resident Indian retail traders and institutions have to pay taxes. Algorithmic HFT scalping is suitable for offshore institutions who trades in offshore exchanges such as SGX. Foreign institutions trading in GIFT-IFSC located in Gujarat are also exempted from paying STT and other taxes.

I hope now you understand how they make money.

Resident Indian retail traders and institutions have to pay taxes. Algorithmic HFT scalping is suitable for offshore institutions who trades in offshore exchanges such as SGX. Foreign institutions trading in GIFT-IFSC located in Gujarat are also exempted from paying STT and other taxes.

Got it. Thanks.

Is this only for FIIs. That is a very unfair advantage. That’s why looks like they play with Nifty n BankNifty options n futures heavily. Break even for rest of the folks is at least 5 points in BankNifty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

soft_trader

Is this only for FIIs. That is a very unfair advantage. That’s why looks like they play with Nifty n BankNifty options n futures heavily. Break even for rest of the folks is at least 5 points in BankNifty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's the reason why volume of nifty is more in SGX than NSE. Not only FIIs, any foreign investors or traders trading our product (such as nifty) in offshore exchanges are outside Indian government's jurisdiction, so Indian taxes are not applicable for them. Same will be the case if they trade in GIFT-IFSC. This is why NSE and GoI is trying their best to ensure that at least some of the volumes of SGX gets shifted to NSE GIFT city.

Btw, are you from Kolkata? you may PM me, shall have a chat over there.