Good broker for high frequency trading

Though you may have brokerage on monthly basis, but, you can not avoid all sort of taxes, that too on every trade taken, though payable on daily basis.

pannet1

Note, R:R=Reward/Risk in the following context.
The R:R in my case, excluding taxes and brokerage is 1:1. But including them, makes it about 1:3.5 R:R.
Even if I keep R:R=2:1, after including the taxes it drops down to 1:2 R:R after including the taxes.
The reason is that my trade is extremely short term. I'm looking for extremely short term moves.
Thanks for your help BTW. I'll checkout the youtube link.
you can take away the brokerage cost because there are few who charge 1 time annual fee and finvasia has 0 brokerage.

cinderblock

Taxes are not the reason your strategy suffers. The only reason you think you have found a successful scalping strategy on paper is because of the taxes.

If there were no taxes a lot of people would be employing the same strategy and you would have not found it to be viable in the first place :)

It's like saying I will buy options on expiry and hold them because the value is less than the intrinsic value. Yes, it a good strategy on paper but it exists only because the STT at expiry is charged on actual delivery!

I hope you follow.

Taxes are not the reason your strategy suffers. The only reason you think you have found a successful scalping strategy on paper is because of the taxes.

If there were no taxes a lot of people would be employing the same strategy and you would have not found it to be viable in the first place :)

It's like saying I will buy options on expiry and hold them because the value is less than the intrinsic value. Yes, it a good strategy on paper but it exists only because the STT at expiry is charged on actual delivery!

I hope you follow.
Yes Sir. Absolutely

I hope you follow.
I follow you Sir.
Just to be clear. I never said it's a strategy that only I've discovered. I'm damn sure that the same strategy is used by a lot of traders, because it's common sense.
They, probably have some better method to use this strategy in a way that the taxes don't eat up the profits or add on to the losses. I just wanted to know that method.

I want to trade in high frequency mode (100-200 trades a day) using DOM(Depth of Market) or Price Ladder. Each trade is going to be around 5-10 seconds long where I am looking to capture about 0.03-0.5% at max. I have paper traded and found this method of trading highly accurate and this is something that suits my personality as a trader as well.
However, even if I'm making a profit, the net result is still a loss after considering the taxes and brokerage being charged on each trade. Hence, I want a broker who satisfies the following conditions:
1. The platform has the DOM or Price Ladder functionality.
2. The broker provides Bracket Orders since I want to set a stop loss and target before entering the trade.
3. I have to pay the brokerage and taxes monthly and not on each trade. If I am making a profit of ₹0.5 on one trade, there should be no charges on that individual trade, not even STT. I should be able to retain that profit as a whole. The taxes and brokerage should be charged monthly or annually.
4. The platform should be free of technical glitches, orders are placed as soon as possible and the data is reliable. Basically, the platform should be suitable for scalping.
Any professional scalper or trader knowing any broker which satisfies the above conditions, please help me out.
Fyers platform has that feature for level 2 data and plus they are refunding all brokerage if you are in profits..

According to me, no retail trarding platform can be used for HFT. I think you don't yet understand what HFT trading really is.