Gold & Silver Setting up for an Attractive New Entry Point

Yes it seems to be atleast for gold not very bullish about silver as it seems to be on a very shaky ground. But yes you can expect a rise in Diwali & then deep downward momemnt after that till the coming of next financial year.

ashwani chadha

after deep fall since long, they are in consolidating mod,but on upper side,so we may expect upper side rise,but during this period almost 4% gain in both ,smart money has taken,it may also be possible that now they continue accumulating,but on the dewali they off load all accumulation at indians head,and immediate after that a fall start

I have bought silver dec at 61710 (1 lot).can I expect the price of silver to rise upto that level. Or what are my options so that I can avoid loss. Please suggest me.

looser

I have bought silver dec at 61710 (1 lot).can I expect the price of silver to rise upto that level. Or what are my options so that I can avoid loss. Please suggest me.

This is how silver looking on hourly TF. Intermediate trend is down and what i can figure out is we are forming a continuation pattern. Better book ur loss otherwise it will hurt u more. And if u wanna wait then u can keep the lower Blue line as ur Stop Loss.

I leave it on ur discreation.

PS: I m not a pro, just trying to convey what i know :)

Last edited: