gold live calls

Hi, I am starting this thread for those how are interested to trade in commodities especially Gold big.
Only one or two calls will be posted daily. Target is 100 points and stop-loss is also 100 points maintaining 1:1 risk to reward ratio
I am doing it from a quite a long time now and calls ratio is 85:15
Please Take only one call a day, Rs 10,000/- is a good amount for intraday. If your Sl hits than take 2nd call to cover the loss of the first call.
Let's start from tomorrow.

will do later, let you all develop the confidence in the strategy basis of which lavels will be posted
Either way, simply trading calls will be counted as spam. Please post your trading logic/ charts, doesn't matter if it is experimental or the members' confidence.

Either way, simply trading calls will be counted as spam. Please post your trading logic/ charts, doesn't matter if it is experimental or the members' confidence.
bhai spam report kardo ya kuch or karo if you are not interested to see this thread don't do but this may be helping somebody who lost the money and can recover something with help of this thread. rest upto you. timepass ji.

bhai spam report kardo ya kuch or karo if you are not interested to see this thread don't do but this may be helping somebody who lost the money and can recover something with help of this thread. rest upto you. timepass ji.
Posting your trading logic is going to help all the traders here. Anyway, SEBI regulations prohibit posting trading calls on any public media, unless the person is a SEBI registered analyst.

If you are a registered analyst, please post your registration details.

Posting your trading logic is going to help all the traders here. Anyway, SEBI regulations prohibit posting trading calls on any public media, unless the person is a SEBI registered analyst.

If you are a registered analyst, please post your registration details.
No logic to talk further on this topic I already reply will do if peoples like the levels. No, I am not a registered, analyst. I will be posting these levels which I am trading. Let the peoples decide weather trade on those levels or not. They can always consult their financial consultant or own studies for the same. Otherwise also I am not taking any benifit for posting the same.