Gold and Silver

I am not a gold bug, due to my personal historical believes and developments, I happen to love trading gold and silver. Painfully and slowly, I have gained some insight into how to make money by trading these commodities.

I am interested in learning from others who are educated in the field. Hope we can all benefit from each other's points of view.

As far as I am concerned, my interest in AUD, Gold, Silver is sufficiently large to deal with in Forex and I do not plan to expand my view on other pairs.

I have found that in buying gold, in the event I am long, if I hold onto it long enough, I always end up making money.

Nowadays, from what I gathered in the News, Central Banks are buying gold, not selling them, China is still in the acquisition mode. The long term prospects in gold is positive, this forms the basis of my long term holding strategy.

I do trade in and out of the market, sometimes scalping, sometimes work on the basis my personal analysis and opinions. I have failed and I have lucks, I do not want to base my success on lucks, so your contribution is always welcome.

The field is too large to be selfish, so let us work on the subject together!

May 12. 2012

:clap:

praveen taneja

Welcome bro on TJ Good to see someone interested in Gold and silver like me