Freinds

Mini flow word docs

http://rapi dshare.com/files/15935200 3/Reversals_on_30.doc.h tml

http://rapidsha re.com/files/15935 2588/MiniFlow_Pt_II.doc.ht ml

http://rapids hare.com/files/15935 2745/MiniFlow_Pt_I.do c.ht ml

Hope this helps

Bee
Hello beethoven,

I am unable to access these files.I have removed spaces but getting messege that " files cannot be accessed" ," files removed from the site " etc. Am I making any mistake in accessing these files ?

Anyone else could access the files ?

Smart_trade

TFL

Originally Posted by Tradderji View Post
A human pshychology subject I have here - nursing a bruised ego after "60 min flow with a TWEAK/TWIST" debacle - doesn't miss an opportunity to be ahead of some distinguished members here (who actually share their knowledge & experience), by quoting at end of every day his "huge profits", as if suggesting something.

Sometimes, he gets it too -

At end of every bar (15/30) where there was a "query" from him, he managed to take the last long trade w/o asking or confirming with anyone, and to be in good books of Mr Saint & others, declaring he made "huge profits", especially when others made losses or missed the trade.
Hmm.... a sort of "superior complex" whether in actual or paper - can't say for sure.

I have gone through his posts in the 60 min flow thread - a very interesting character. As is widely said & believed, we are all wearing MASKS behind this WOLD WIDE WEB and try to be SPIDERMAN (a superhero) - but a person's nature canot be concealed for long.
Show-off of knowledge in this forum is a necessity to some extent - that's the only way of sharing-n-learning process. But show-off of money.... well, nothing more to say.
Gr8 Tradderji,
Thank you for finding some time to analyse my psychology while we are all busy in markets. Also thank you for reading all many of my posts.
Basically, I am not an expert in this flow, I am new to this mini flow...I am having random thoughts... So I will sometimes foolish questions..comments...
Seniors and my fellow friends will correct me, and so and so...
Also i will try my level best to dedicate something by posting a chart atleast...
Anyway...less time to reply to each of your comments... I really enjoy it...
Atleast you have noticed me...and my character friend.
Continue your effort analysing my character.

Thank you,
haribird.

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought this is the super moderator mr traderji himself
no it isnt him
buddy r u a phsyciatrist , a doctor?????????? wht r u??????????
vvvv,

Why cann't we have a psychiatrist here... a doctor here... finally a Traderji+D here?
I enjoyed your comment...

Thank you.
Haribird.

Do you analyse only Hari or everyone here? If I have been lucky enough to get your kind attention...please write a few words about me also...

Though the reason for coming to this site may be different for everyone....the only ones who benifit are the ones who come here to learn something.

Would it matter if someone proves himself or not here? And if not, what purpose do we solve by analysing people? You have taken great pains to analyse Hari...hope you have spent a higher effort in getting this method right. If yes...please guide us in our trades on the coming Monday.(in a blunt manner...what I am asking you is to prove your understanding of the system)

Rakesh
Thank you Rakesh for your comment.
Hope he can predict some NIFTY levels too...
I strongly believe I never tried to be a SuperHero... as there are many SuperSuper Heros here... I'm just in a learning phase...

Haribird.

Dear Tradderji,

Going by what you have posted, it is obvious you have a grudge against haribird. I won't judge you against your thoughts and actions, but on behalf of all like minded followers of this thread, I would like to make a request of you.

Please do not post such negative posts in this thread.

In just about a month, this thread has run to over 550 pages which shows the seriousness with which members are making an effort to master this trading system. During this time - to the best of my knowledge, there have been no slanging matches between members here. Please let us keep it that way.

If you feel like learning more about this system, just post your queries in a genuine way and the senior members here will try their best to guide you like they have done with so many other new members.

Thanks

SK

SK, Thank you for your smart reply.

Haribird.
----------------

All of my Seniors & Friends,

If anyone of your believe that I am trying to become a super hero here...then you may have seriously misunderstood me...I am too young in this system as you all know...Even not much though about the rules... Keeping a filed printed copy of the rules are special previous trades to refer each time...

Thank you and sorry if anyone got any hurting from my messages so far...
haribird.

Hello beethoven,

I am unable to access these files.I have removed spaces but getting messege that " files cannot be accessed" ," files removed from the site " etc. Am I making any mistake in accessing these files ?

Anyone else could access the files ?

Smart_trade
delete the space even in no ,doc, html up to the end
i also had the same problem then it worked right

charan

TFL

Freinds

Mini flow word docs

Hope this helps

Bee
I am getting this error message...Can anyone please email me the files?

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

Last edited:
Saint,
I am sorry, but this is getting a bit complicated for me.
Though I wasnt exactly sure when I took that long at 2813+7..the reason was that mkts made a WRB after a consolidation....which was followed by a resting bar around half its size. Now, after this bar, prices shd have continued going down. Not doing that meant a reversal for me, so I went long.

Also, as per my understanding, we take the high/low of 60min bar (as in short/long)...when we make a continuous move in a direction. Todays move didnt qualify for this treatment I guess. However, if we looked at 60 min today just for a re-confirmation...than the logic is well understood.

Please let me know where am I going wrong.....

Rakesh
This was a good case of a breakdown(by WRB) from the sideways movement,a resting bar,and failure to continue in the direction of the breakdown and bullish indication on all 15/30 and 60 min time frame.We should have reversed above the pivot on 15 min at 2814 ( not a pivot as per palm,three bar etc but clear to the eye).

I missed it because I covered my last 1/3 shorts here and also 3:00 was nearing.Also as SAR stops are 40-50 points away, find it tough to reverse when closing time is near.Also market made sure to fool us by selling from this level and going near the low to challenge the bottom. Mkt finds out different ways to keep us out of the trade, I guess:D

Overall a positive day for me .I felt bad as we missed a massive upmove but as I donot initiate a fresh intraday trade near 3:00 I dont blame myself.

Market still is a great challenge to all of us.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

After learning a bit on 60 min flow I am now looking forward to miniflow.
Please embrace me as a new member of this system.
Would start soon after learning the rules and backtesting the system and learn whether it suits my trading style or not.
Has someone compiled all the rules of miniflow (as many has done in 60min flow). It would be of great help, however I will still go through the initial posts gradually.
Please forgive my laziness.
Welcome to the Intraday MiniFlow,Komal

Saint

This was a good case of a breakdown(by WRB) from the sideways movement,a resting bar,and failure to continue in the direction of the breakdown and bullish indication on all 15/30 and 60 min time frame.We should have reversed above the pivot on 15 min at 2814 ( not a pivot as per palm,three bar etc but clear to the eye).

I missed it because I covered my last 1/3 shorts here and also 3:00 was nearing.Also as SAR stops are 40-50 points away, find it tough to reverse when closing time is near.Also market made sure to fool us by selling from this level and going near the low to challenge the bottom. Mkt finds out different ways to keep us out of the trade, I guess:D

Overall a positive day for me .I felt bad as we missed a massive upmove but as I donot initiate a fresh intraday trade near 3:00 I dont blame myself.

Market still is a great challenge to all of us.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade
Reversing at 2814 can be a bit tricky if the 30 or 60 did not also agree......we would be prematurely reversing when a clear cut confirmation is there.Above 2836......ah,that's a beauty......let that Rs22 go.

Taking it at 2814 would have been right today and wrong in another.

But no harm though in getting in small positions and adding on at 2836.

Great stuff as always,ST.

Saint

uthuman

Beethovan,

I am getting the following message...couldn't download.

regards,
uthuman

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Freinds

Mini flow word docs

Hope this helps

Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.