Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

No not at all, add as the system prompts but keep track on risks too, Assume that after adding the new adds if you loose the trade(SAR hit) will that amount be OK to loose? If so add otherwise do not. Better to 'loose less' than 'getting more proft'.
Yah got your point. But I was speaking generally.

Hari (paper trading with 0% leverage in NIFTY Futures. I trade 1 Lot NIFTY with 2 Lakhs if nifty is @ 4000)

ThE HaMmEr

a good pivot low formation on 60 ..........if we go up from here............

Last edited:
So far this ismy understanding.I bought 1 lot at 3992 waiting for the next pivot high to add another lot? Or sell at 3848 this lot and another lot so that I am short. Now the point is identifying pivots.

So far this ismy understanding.I bought 1 lot at 3992 waiting for the next pivot high to add another lot? Or sell at 3848 this lot and another lot so that I am short. Now the point is identifying pivots.
Just to re-phrase what you wrote:
We buy at 3904...with a stop at 3776-15.
We add at 3992..and move our stops up to 3848. We dont wait for anything, but if we do take out the highs now...then we add to our position at that point, which may also mean we would get a higher stop for our overall position.

We cover all and go short at the break of Stops(most recent pivot lows)...meaning, we are always in a trade, long or short.

Status
Not open for further replies.