GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Great ,..

I was trying Niftyfuts ,.. :) just to check ,..

Ur site may come very handy specially when i m not able to access my trading machine remotely. Everything else is setup at my end for realtime profiling n all.

Good luck... btw, can u mention the pricing ?
We will update in this forum when we finally go-live with our premium plan

i have asked on twitter also and got same reply. When can u take the suspense out for pricing? We want to hold on getting used to your platform until we know its pricing
Fair ask. There has been some delay at our end to get the infrstructure readied for subscription. We are based outside of India and have to register an Indian entity to allow channels such as PayTM etc. The pricing will be more competitive than any other product by any stretch of imagination but we need to get our act together on the infrstructure and legal part before we launch a premium plan for India

Hope you will understand our situation

kaly422000

chart viewing area after full screen if can be a bit bigger wud be good. and also expect nifty future atleast sud be added. volume cant find

Last edited:
chart viewing area after full screen if can be a bit bigger wud be good. and also expect nifty future atleast sud be added. volume cant find
Both the points are addressed in Gocharting

1. Both the left and right sidebars are collapsible allowing the chart to occupy the complete screen. clicking on any of the four circles below should toggle the sidebars

1576133209754.png

Result is following
1576133240084.png

2. Nifty Futures is now available in GoCharting. The realtime feed is however reserved for premium data plan users (to be released in January)

1576133360909.png
'

Try this link : https://gocharting.com/terminal?ticker=NSE:NIFTY-I&layout=1

Hope this helps

kaly422000

recently some problem faced by those who use free eod downloaders as these app facing down time so for those if u upload daily eod nse data for cash and future . actually nse eid data available nse site can not be directly fed to charting softwares . uploading sample daily eod data file for cash and future. if u also add this feature wud be beneficial for many traders as this format widely used by many

Attachments