GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Hi,

I'm here again with another issue. Some times the price in 4H (BTC/USD Bitfinex) is not the same as shown in 1H, 30m 15m or 5m, even after refreshing the page. The price in 4H is not updated like in minor times frames. Maybe that is why I'm getting candlesitcks like my post #147. I'm sorry for posting issues here maybe is not the place but there is no Image attach option in GoCharting Bug Report tool.

Attachments

Hi,

I'm here again with another issue. Some times the price in 4H (BTC/USD Bitfinex) is not the same as shown in 1H, 30m 15m or 5m, even after refreshing the page. The price in 4H is not updated like in minor times frames. Maybe that is why I'm getting candlesitcks like my post #147. I'm sorry for posting issues here maybe is not the place but there is no Image attach option in GoCharting Bug Report tool.
Noted. We will add an option to paste an image in the bug report tool

jyotixxx

Please support indicator on Indicator. Example: SMA only supports open, high, close and low. While there have been many options starting from hlc3, hlc4, ohlc4 and other indicators also. Even Chart IQ supports this. You're mostly after free Tradingview features, while it lacks a lots of features.

Aesthetics can't attract permanent customers! It's the reliability and functions.