GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

I have been using your platform for the last couple of sessions and I must congratulate you for making something like this happen. I do have some questions or rather reports as such.
:I tried logging in via google but there was error some sort of mismatch.
:I set an alert based on price but it did not trigger(is that feature active on the platform or still a work in progress?).
:Regression Channel is a nice addition.
:when I maximize the chart (not full-screen but extending the left pane) and try and set an alert the left pane pops out again.
:Also with respect to the alerts(I seem to be hooked on to the alerts today) a line where the alert is supposed to trigger or a dedicated pane for alerts would be a welcome addition.
:The data is good and precise.
:With respect to Excel download, an option to choose the data I would like to download would be helpful.
:A watch-list would be a definite positive and to be able to download EOD data for the watch-list would be great.
:Most of everything else is spot on.
I just wish that I had access to a platform like yours five or seven years back, it would have saved me a lot of grief and time. I am sure every trader (those that are starting out and those that have dealt with mediocre products until now) will find your platform to be a significant advantage in terms of trading and analysis. It is truly a fantastic thing that you do and I look forward to seeing you get better and of course be an active user.

We are overwhelmed by the response we have received so far on GoCharting 4.0. Traders from across the globe have poured in their feedback and we have addressed them swifty in last two weeks.

I will share the updates on this thread