GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

GoCharting

https://www.interactivebrokers.co.in/en/index.php?f=38544#

I can explain from TV and polo interaction - I have not used zerodha/upstox API and assumed it may be at same level, may be you are correct if not at same level.

Polo account - u create API key - private and public - enable for all the functions.
In trading view - select polo - provide the key and link the account.. then it is the single user session in TV and through API -single user session to polo ..
Yes, thats how crypto exchange APIs work. We connect to 110 crypto exchanges through their APIs in our cryptocurrency module.

Unfortunately its different for Zerodha and Upstox.

kingkrunal

Yes, thats how crypto exchange APIs work. We connect to 110 crypto exchanges through their APIs in our cryptocurrency module.

Unfortunately its different for Zerodha and Upstox.
Aah too much to expect from them..
Then the only way is interactive brokers.. they are in similar league as crypto exchanges

GoCharting

Pasting a video on Bar- Replay in GoCharting. Unlike other platforms, its FREE even for intraday replay. Every replay takes you back up to 5000 candles and lastly the interface has Youtube like feel to it which I really like.

Comments and feedback is welcome

GoCharting

i think you can summarise all the requirement in one line.

Traders here will want 'Amibroker' but on Web.

Oh, forgot to add, for Free or minimum cost
Don't know the ins and outs of Amibroker but other than live trading (which we continue to work upon), GoCharting should be able to address pretty much everything that Amibroker and other desktop applications perform on the web. We are here to learn and grow - so if you are willing to contribute as an engaged user, we are willing to make things happen for you and everyone on GoCharting...and yes for a fraction of the cost

GoCharting

Any plan for MCX? I am only trading in MCX. Also using Amibroker for auto trading with nest for MCX
Yes, we want to support both MCX and Nifty FnO. Our data vendor charges us by product (Cash/Commodities/FnO). If we can solicit some demand from you and your fellow traders, we can go back and negotiate a deal with our data vendor for the economics to work out.

mohan.sic

Yes, we want to support both MCX and Nifty FnO. Our data vendor charges us by product (Cash/Commodities/FnO). If we can solicit some demand from you and your fellow traders, we can go back and negotiate a deal with our data vendor for the economics to work out.
In the whole FnO pack, the most followed are Futures of Nifty & BN. I think that will meet +50% user demand.
Please check, if you can begin with those. :up:

Do we have feature of " comparitive charts "

GoCharting

In the whole FnO pack, the most followed are Futures of Nifty & BN. I think that will meet +50% user demand.
Please check, if you can begin with those. :up:

Do we have feature of " comparitive charts "
As follows:
1. Noted and will ask the vendor.
2. Comparative charts will be available from May end