GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

GoCharting

We are based out of Luxembourg. But location is no bar.

Yes, if we get the demand base from users, we will add FnO and MCX. I am adding you to a tracker we are maintaining the measure the demand for FnO realtime data.

Yes, our future releases will include Cumulative Delta, Footprint Charts, CVD - we intend to cover the entire 9 yards of orderflow in next one quarter.

If you like what you see, spread the word - will help us grow and in turn incentivize us to keep developing the platform

Thank you for your interest. Happy Trading!!!!

kingkrunal

Are you guys planning to release the api for development purpose ? You might have heard about bittrex and other crypto exahcnages providing the same..

Thanks

GoCharting

@kingkrunal Yes, we have heard of Bittrex and we know many of the top guys in that exchange for business reasons.

We are not a cryptocurrency exchange and we are not sure what would you like to develop through API in GoCharting. We would consider ourselves as a competitor to say Tradingview or ChartIQ if that makes sense.

Having said that, if you have ideas on how you would like to develop the platform further, we are open to exposing APIs to the traders for FREE

kingkrunal

@kingkrunal Yes, we have heard of Bittrex and we know many of the top guys in that exchange for business reasons.

We are not a cryptocurrency exchange and we are not sure what would you like to develop through API in GoCharting. We would consider ourselves as a competitor to say Tradingview or ChartIQ if that makes sense.

Having said that, if you have ideas on how you would like to develop the platform further, we are open to exposing APIs to the traders for FREE
i got to say the interface is comparable to TV(tradingview) as i am an old timer on tv and a pinescript person .. and as you are not an exchange but have a load of data with historical points in reference.

so the following features is something i would suggest:
1. Get apis for the technical indicators parameters which can be pulled in to be used.
2 G-script is something what pinescript is for to run/create/backtest strategies i assume. . The biggest issue with tv is you cannot get alerts with strategy pinescript ... you have to create normal for it. So have the alerts ready for the strtagey implemented for backtesting.
3. There is integration of some exchanges which is built in with TV like poloneix and orders go through to the exchange. I would suggest to have something for indian brokers. (zerodha and upstox have apis as of now for that puspose. )

Getting api will be more independent for development and automation rather then getting dependent on chart or a website...

GoCharting

i got to say the interface is comparable to TV(tradingview) as i am an old timer on tv and a pinescript person .. and as you are not an exchange but have a load of data with historical points in reference.

so the following features is something i would suggest:
1. Get apis for the technical indicators parameters which can be pulled in to be used.
2 G-script is something what pinescript is for to run/create/backtest strategies i assume. . The biggest issue with tv is you cannot get alerts with strategy pinescript ... you have to create normal for it. So have the alerts ready for the strtagey implemented for backtesting.
3. There is integration of some exchanges which is built in with TV like poloneix and orders go through to the exchange. I would suggest to have something for indian brokers. (zerodha and upstox have apis as of now for that puspose. )

Getting api will be more independent for development and automation rather then getting dependent on chart or a website...
As follows:
1. Noted
2. G-Script will take care of alerts right out of the gate
3. The Zerodha and Upstox APIs are single user apis which means only a single user can login and trade through GoCharting with them. We tried that. But what we need is a multi-user API. Zerodha and Upstox threads are not too far away....if you wanna give thema shoutout...we are willing to get them onto GC

kingkrunal

As follows:
1. Noted
2. G-Script will take care of alerts right out of the gate
3. The Zerodha and Upstox APIs are single user apis which means only a single user can login and trade through GoCharting with them. We tried that. But what we need is a multi-user API. Zerodha and Upstox threads are not too far away....if you wanna give thema shoutout...we are willing to get them onto GC
2. Alerts with strategies plus backtesting all in one script should support.

I am talking about single user API where the user will login in the portal through gochart and trade it... i am sure zerodha and uostox won't be implementing the multi user.

But we have interactive broker-IB for NSE.. who provides multi user API... Like bittrex or polo ... You can implement that as a starting stage...

GoCharting

@Kin
2. Alerts with strategies plus backtesting all in one script should support.

I am talking about single user API where the user will login in the portal through gochart and trade it... i am sure zerodha and uostox won't be implementing the multi user.

But we have interactive broker-IB for NSE.. who provides multi user API... Like bittrex or polo ... You can implement that as a starting stage...

No the problem with Zerodha and Upstox API is that only one user can login into the broker portal and trade through GoCharting. I can walk you through the challenge in a separate forum

We will look into IB. Do you have their API docs link by any chance?

kingkrunal

@Kin

No the problem with Zerodha and Upstox API is that only one user can login into the broker portal and trade through GoCharting. I can walk you through the challenge in a separate forum

We will look into IB. Do you have their API docs link by any chance?
https://www.interactivebrokers.co.in/en/index.php?f=38544#

I can explain from TV and polo interaction - I have not used zerodha/upstox API and assumed it may be at same level, may be you are correct if not at same level.

Polo account - u create API key - private and public - enable for all the functions.
In trading view - select polo - provide the key and link the account.. then it is the single user session in TV and through API -single user session to polo ..

GoCharting

One of our users made a very nice video on Market Profile charts (TPO) in GoCharting. Solicitng such contributions from users in this forum as well for the benefit of the bigger community