GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Please see 1st chart, there is no indication which is the opening candle. In the 2nd chart, I placed cursor on first candle, then it shows a light dashed vertical line. This dashed line should appear on first candle of each and every day without placing cursor. This dashed line should be slightly dark in color to make is clearly showing start of the day.
We will have grid shading in place as a setting option in GC 4.0. Will this address the requirement?

1559027129141.png

skn

We will have grid shading in place as a setting option in GC 4.0. Will this address the requirement?
Please see this image. The dashed vertical line shows 1st candle of the day (at 9:15am). Prior to this candle, there are 3 candles from prev day (last candle at 3:30pm). Your chart is showing a number of vertical dotted lines, please insert thick dashed vertical line for 1st candle of the day.

Attachments

Please see this image. The dashed vertical line shows 1st candle of the day (at 9:15am). Prior to this candle, there are 3 candles from prev day (last candle at 3:30pm). Your chart is showing a number of vertical dotted lines, please insert thick dashed vertical line for 1st candle of the day.
Noted

Dear @GoCharting
Kindly do a browser or browser version check when loading the page which suits the chart platform.
so for example in MS Edge ( although i use G Chrome sometimes some links open in that )
the Edge tab just hangs and sometimes the whole browser.

Dear @GoCharting
Kindly do a browser or browser version check when loading the page which suits the chart platform.
so for example in MS Edge ( although i use G Chrome sometimes some links open in that )
the Edge tab just hangs and sometimes the whole browser.
Can you please share the version of MS Edge which causes the issue. We have tested the app on Chrome, Firefox and Opera. MS Edge and Safari are the two browsers we are yet to thoroughly test