GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Hi,

As follows:

1. A lot of our users are from outside India. Hence we had to go for a global standard (USD).
2. Both Cash/Spot and Futures would be covered in our Footprint charts. It will be part of the Gold package and is expect to go-live in March-April timeframe. If you are interested in a free beta test, follow us on Twitter (or join our official Discord channel for more info and notifications)
3. Are your referring to best X number of Bid and Asks?
4. Referring to point # 3

Hope this helps
yes i am referring to best X number of bid and asks

bashasm

Realtime data in TV for BSE is not Free and in NSE, they made it free probably 8 months back to kill competition from us. The reason they are able to do so is by becoming a direct data vendor to NSE. NSE provides license to brokers and their data vendors to distribute realtime data. A data vendor in turn has to pay a few crores (in INR) to NSE annually. TV in turn recoups that by charging you a bomb through subscriptions. Bear in mind they only support Cash segment.

We are definitely not big enough to pay the data vendor license fee to NSE at this point. Having said that, we are offsetting it by providing more features for FREE and wider coverage of the Indian markets (FnO and MCX)
Add to it, the fact that we are and will be the only orderflow platform on the web providing the complete suite of Orderflow tools

Hope this helps
Please think from the consumer point of view
Why shall we choose Gocharting over TradingView
With the free plan of TV, I get access to all the cash market data as well (it refreshes once per sec, that more than enough for common user)
TV also support our custom indicators with pine script, which is great for people to add their own indicators
Why shall one go ahead and take your paid plan?
Also, kindly note not everyone uses your advanced Order flow and other things

Please think from the consumer point of view
Why shall we choose Gocharting over TradingView
With the free plan of TV, I get access to all the cash market data as well (it refreshes once per sec, that more than enough for common user)
TV also support our custom indicators with pine script, which is great for people to add their own indicators
Why shall one go ahead and take your paid plan?
Also, kindly note not everyone uses your advanced Order flow and other things
@bashasm @shubh7798

Fair ask from a price sensitive customer. We did place ourselves in a consumers' shoes before we came up with our pricing plan. Let me try and walk you through a comparative analysis to give everyone a much needed perspective on the Why and How?

Why do users pay TradingView for
1. Intraday Renko,
2. Volume Profile,
3. Intraday Kagi/PnF/LineBreak,
4. Unlimited Charts saved on Cloud,
5. Ability to load more than 4 built-in indicators
6. Ad-free experience
7. Intraday Bar replay (coming soon for FREE to GoCharting)
8. Multiple Chart Layout

when they can get all that for FREE in GoCharting.

On the flip side, we offer the following
1. Most of the premium features in TV are FREE in GoCharting (more coming....)
2. Integration with brokers to place orders with One-Click (to be released in two weeks) for FREE
3. Access to these tools on NSE Futures and MCX
4. FREE Market Profile (charged a bomb by any other software in the market)
5. Our Gold Orderflow plan is the only plan affordable to retail traders in the market today (orders of magnitude cheaper)

And for REALTime data, all you pay is $15/month (INR 1,000 ish) which is same as the PRO plan in TradingView ($14.95/month) and way cheaper than PRO+($29.95/month) and Premium ($59.95/month) Plans in TradingView. We have put a lot of thought to ensure our users get maximum value for money from our services.

Not an exact feature-to-feature comparison since most of our features are ALL Free in GoCharting but you get a quick sense below

1582964627260.png

To sum it up, if you are a beginner trader or one who makes decisions on the basis of a couple of lagging indicators like MA, MACD and simply needs free realtime data to trade, TradingView is a better place. If you need tick level precision or unlimited access to the premium tools in TradingView, GoCharting is the place for you. I hope you are able to make a comparison considering the above points and choose what fits your needs.

PS: The above analysis does not even take into account features like scripting and algo trading which will be available to our users for FREE in the later part of the year.

Last edited:

bashasm

@bashasm @shubh7798

Fair ask from a price sensitive customer. We did place ourselves in a consumers' shoes before we came up with our pricing plan. Let me try and walk you through a comparative analysis to give everyone a much needed perspective on the Why and How?

Why do users pay TradingView for
1. Intraday Renko,
2. Volume Profile,
3. Intraday Kagi/PnF/LineBreak,
4. Unlimited Charts saved on Cloud,
5. Ability to load more than 4 built-in indicators
6. Ad-free experience
7. Intraday Bar replay (coming soon for FREE to GoCharting)
8. Multiple Chart Layout

when they can get all that for FREE in GoCharting.

On the flip side, we offer the following
1. Most of the premium features in TV are FREE in GoCharting (more coming....)
2. Integration with brokers to place orders with One-Click (to be released in two weeks) for FREE
3. Access to these tools on NSE Futures and MCX
4. FREE Market Profile (charged a bomb by any other software in the market)
5. Our Gold Orderflow plan is the only plan affordable to retail traders in the market today (orders of magnitude cheaper)

And for REALTime data, all you pay is $15/month (INR 1,000 ish) which is same as the PRO plan in TradingView ($14.95/month) and way cheaper than PRO+($29.95/month) and Premium ($59.95/month) Plans in TradingView. We have put a lot of thought to ensure our users get maximum value for money from our services.

Not an exact feature-to-feature comparison since most of our features are ALL Free in GoCharting but you get a quick sense below

View attachment 40358

To sum it up, if you are a beginner trader or one who makes decisions on the basis of a couple of lagging indicators like MA, MACD and simply needs free realtime data to trade, TradingView is a better place. If you need tick level precision or unlimited access to the premium tools in TradingView, GoCharting is the place for you. I hope you are able to make a comparison considering the above points and choose what fits your needs.

PS: The above analysis does not even take into account features like scripting and algo trading which will be available to our users for FREE in the later part of the year.
Awesome
I think we just have to wait and see the full possibilites with GoCharting
Yes, trading from your webiste, scripting and Algo trading with the scripts will add lots of possibilites
All the best

Fyi i wouldn't mind paying 1000 per month once I am convinced

Last edited: