GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Price Ladder is applicable for crypto exchanges that provide the orderbook data. Our NSE data vendor does not provide orderbook data. Infact it so expensive that neither we nor retail traders will be able to afford it
yes the level 3 is very expensive..but the level 2 data is provided on most platforms ..like nest..
I don't know the cost of it ..

Shantala

Great Charting!!!

1) Drawings: If we log in, objects (ray, horizontal line, etc) should remain on chart until we delete them.
2) Watch list: There is no watch list, need multiple watch lists.
3) Layers: Intraday and EOD layers should be different. I am aware of hide/unhide timeframes feature in Layers/View, but I use different drawings for intraday and EOD, and by hiding, you will get lot of drawings on one chart and get confused.
4) Indicator: Is it possible to build an indicator for yesterday's HLC and today O horizontal lines.

Great Charting!!!

1) Drawings: If we log in, objects (ray, horizontal line, etc) should remain on chart until we delete them.
2) Watch list: There is no watch list, need multiple watch lists.
3) Layers: Intraday and EOD layers should be different. I am aware of hide/unhide timeframes feature in Layers/View, but I use different drawings for intraday and EOD, and by hiding, you will get lot of drawings on one chart and get confused.
4) Indicator: Is it possible to build an indicator for yesterday's HLC and today O horizontal lines.
First of all, I love your charts.

As follows:
1. Drawings:The app is trained to memorize the drawings per ticker. It means if you are in Nifty 50 and you draw a ray/line etc., the app will retain the drawing next time you log in with Nifty 50 (same PC and browser). This is the intended behaviour. If you do not see this at your end, then please show us a small video so that we can fix it. Additionally, in 4 weeks time, you will be able to save the charts on our cloud servers so that you can down the same layout with indicators and objects from any computer or browser.

2. Watchlist: It will go live in exactly 4 weeks and will be the best in town. See a quick preview from our dev environment below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11iQrYk6IQj01q28G1tisfb98hxWxCJA2/view
As you can see, a new right hand panel will appear called the GC App Store. Watchlist is one of the many apps that will be available in the store. Live chat and portfolio builder are two more apps planned for next release. Possibilities unlimited with the appstore such as screeners, alerts, live trading with broker etc.

3.Layers: I will get back to you on this
4.Indicators: Not at this point but in Q4, we have plans of introducing our scription module using which you can create your custom indicators (@jyotixxx hope this answers your query on addiing indicators to indicators)

Our current priority is moving from Beta to Production (bug fixes, enhancements, UX), adding new asset classes such as NSE FnO and MCX and go-live with a dedicated orderflow module

Regards

I am currently a TV Pro subscriber....I have started using GoCharting for the past few days and I like what I am seeing...market profile is quite good...however there are a few which needs to be addressed (I read in the forum that you will be releasing them in the near future)
1. TPO count
2. Weekly profiles
3. Watch list
4. Loading time
5. Ability to create custom indicator (for example I would like to overlay a multi-time frame MA)

Will keep you posted whenever I encounter any issues using the Bug feature...please keep up the good work

Just one quick suggestion, in the T&S the volumes are printed in the format 45.00000....
If there is a way to remove all the zeros at the end? cause it confuses the watcher when the tapes starts to move fast.

I am absolutely thrilled to see the user engagement in this forum.

@adkool2472 Noted, we will look into it. You will be pleasantly surprised to see the enhancements we have done to T&S now. Yesterday, I revamped the "Large Trades Counter". Now it will act as a filter to show trades above a user defined limit and also send out sound beeps when any trade meets that criteria. Also, you can now toggle between Trade Volume and Trade Amount. See below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Lacrq4YLqBjOebXGu0vrr_YwFZy1fNn/view

@vishnux Yes,it is definitely in the pipeline. Release date is not confirmed but will be in quick succession after FnO release.

@Bosskey Sure, you can also ping us on discord. Few points as follows:
1. TPO count: It is available in the Market Profile charts when you zoom in. The numerals 1, 2, 3 on the left hand side of the profile are the TPO count

1566983333452.png

2. Weekly Profile: As stated by my partner in crime, we will add it
3. Watchlist: Answered above. ETA: anytime
4. Loading Time: Loading time is great in our platform except between 8:45 am and 9:05 am Paris time when the server has a scheduled reboot. Under the premium plan, dedicated lines will be available with for NSE with no reboots during trading hours.
5 and 6: We will respond back later

Thank you guys for all the support...means a lot for us