GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

when is nifty and banknifty future releasing ? without it no use, there is no volume in nifty index you are providing.I am ready to pay if its perfect tick data based.

when is nifty and banknifty future releasing ? without it no use, there is no volume in nifty index you are providing.I am ready to pay if its perfect tick data based.
Thats what we are building now. The idea to get the subscription plan off the ground using Nifty Cash, FnO and MCX. Hopefully in next 4 weeks we should be ready... installing additional powerful servers for the premium plan. Trust me, we need the FNO going more than anyone ;) and we are on it.

Last edited:
Just saw this right now, it seems to have a good UI.
I like the fact that T&S and the charts are sitting side by side and I can watch other tickers at the same time.
I will try it out on Monday in live markets to really get a feel of the software.
My first impressions ..it looks great ..

Thats what we are building now. The idea to get the subscription plan off the ground using Nifty Cash, FnO and MCX. Hopefully in next 4 weeks we should be ready... installing additional powerful servers for the premium plan. Trust me, we need the FNO going more than anyone ;) and we are on it.
ok is it tick based ? and can you bring nifty continous ?

I have been watching the platform today..doesn't the price ladder work ?
Price Ladder is applicable for crypto exchanges that provide the orderbook data. Our NSE data vendor does not provide orderbook data. Infact it so expensive that neither we nor retail traders will be able to afford it

Last edited: