GoCharting - The first and only Indian Advanced Charting and Orderflow Platform on the "Web"

Hi,

If I left open GoCharting for hours, 4H time frame, and then the page is reloaded, the last closed candlestick (pointed with a green arrow in the screenshots) change its size. Some times changes its color (green to red or red to green). See atached screenshot, first one is the original, second one, the same candlestick changed its size after the page was reloaded.
Captura de pantalla de 2019-08-12 01-21-36.png
Captura de pantalla de 2019-08-12 01-22-03.png

Hi,

If I left open GoCharting for hours, 4H time frame, and then the page is reloaded, the last closed candlestick (pointed with a green arrow in the screenshots) change its size. Some times changes its color (green to red or red to green). See atached screenshot, first one is the original, second one, the same candlestick changed its size after the page was reloaded.
View attachment 37022 View attachment 37023
Did the page auto refresh or you refreshed the page. Was there any intermittent disruption in your internet connection?

Did the page auto refresh or you refreshed the page. Was there any intermittent disruption in your internet connection?
After some hours I updated the page because using another site, Tradingview, I noted the differences in the last closed candle stick. It is not the first time that it happens. This time I had the chance to take screenshots. My internet was ok all the time. (My system is Ubuntu 64bits and my actual web browser: Brave, a Chromium based browser).

After some hours I updated the page because using another site, Tradingview, I noted the differences in the last closed candle stick. It is not the first time that it happens. This time I had the chance to take screenshots. My internet was ok all the time. (My system is Ubuntu 64bits and my actual web browser: Brave, a Chromium based browser).
Thank you for reporting the same. We will test it at our end today