I have started my Realtime trading from 10-01-2012,

On 10-01: 30 Points Loss
On 11-01: 11 Points Profit
On 12-01: 44 Points Profit
On 13-01: 4 Points Loss

After all I am in profit of 19 Points,
Just Rs.950/-

The amount is not important for me at this level,
Because I was in the market with my own analysis - without any so called TIPSTER,

I have seen that there is very big difference between Paper Trading and Realtime Trading..!!!

After all
My Goal is Remain : 1000 Points

:cool:
Trading.Nifty
sir what about brokerage and other levies

I think that with intraday you will find it very difficult to achieve your targets. Try some swing strategy like 315. Going through the forum, you will find a view expressed by many members that for intraday 15-20 points consistently is good enough. With swing you will find that it comes to the same thing but with much less stress and brokerage..

Just my 2 cents.

NTrader42

I think that with intraday you will find it very difficult to achieve your targets. Try some swing strategy like 315. Going through the forum, you will find a view expressed by many members that for intraday 15-20 points consistently is good enough. With swing you will find that it comes to the same thing but with much less stress and brokerage..

Just my 2 cents.
We can trade intraday along with the swing position, it gives a better perspective on the overall direction of market trend and better leverage.
For e.g. if you are trading with 2 lots of Nifty for intraday, carry 1 lot of mini-nifty position as a swing trade, this will give you a very good higher time frame perspective.

Chalo aap ke 2 me hamara 0.5 jodh ke aab kul mila ke 2.5 cents hogaye :)

Thanks
NT

Last edited: