Goal of 1000 points In NIFTY

Hi friends,

I have found some mathematical Rules for trading Nifty only for intraday,
I have experimented it for last three months on paper, Now I am going to trade in real time, I found that more then 80 % trade will be successful,

In every trade I will try to gain 15 to 30 points or more,
I will also try to post it in real time so just watch dont trade,

Only after achieving The Goal of 1000 points I will share and discuss my strategy

So keep watching

;)Trading.Nifty

Hi friends,

I have experimented it for last three months on paper, Now I am going to trade in real time, I found that more then 80 % trade will be successful,

Only after achieving The Goal of 1000 points I will share and discuss my strategy

So keep watching

;)Trading.Nifty
first of all congratulations for ur invention i know how much hard work to do back test and getting 80% results any how waiting here to see ur results and may i know what is the time frame for 1000 pts
happy trading
srini

darshanshukla

It is really appreciable that now we are following systems and many tech traders are there between us,
Dear TN I wish you good luck in your Real time trading,
What I suggest that you open your system first here in Traderji as here are many good people like ST, SS, Murtuja, Columbus and many more who are doing very good work they will evaluate your system and suggest you best modifications if needed,
It's my opinion only...

Hi friends,

So keep watching

;)Trading.Nifty

rkkarnani

Good to see people devoting time to help others. An eighty pct positive result is really good. All I can say is , dont be deterred by getting a few SL hits just at the begining of the trials!! " For any strategy DISCIPLINE is the key !!!! Wish you 1000 Nifty points at the earliest and Trust to see your strategy soonest!!! Cheers!!

rkkarnani

Covered @ 4859 no profit no loss
Just speculating : This exit is not part of your Strategy!! Seems you paniced when mkt started rising suddenly and thought it might hit the SL!! :p If it is so, all I will say is that :Be disciplined!! Two losses in a row does not make a sturdy strategy weak!! Ita all a part of trading!! However it is part of your plan, just ignore this post and carry on!! :thumb: