GIVO Ltd.,

Anyidea abt this stock.Some positive developments are happening in this stock.More than 15% is held by the Hugo Boss owners and this company is in to suits manufacturing.It is quoting around 13 and new coming from mumbai suggests it may touch 40.Anyone know abt this co. and its future prospects?Kindly advise :)

mugunthan said:
Anyidea abt this stock.Some positive developments are happening in this stock.More than 15% is held by the Hugo Boss owners and this company is in to suits manufacturing.It is quoting around 13 and new coming from mumbai suggests it may touch 40.Anyone know abt this co. and its future prospects?Kindly advise :)
GIVO has huge land in Gurgaon. It has sold part of it in last quarter for Rs 110 Cr. It is going to open retail outlets on pan India basis. The foreign promoters are going to give money to shift manufacturing plant from Gurgaon to tax holiday area. This will facilitate to sale remaining land for another Rs 100+ Cr. The GIVO products are higher end products and will create great imapct on consumer minds. Great stock. The target price is Rs 50+.

Its original name was KB & T Limited. Came out with a public issue somewhere during 1995 or 1996. Until today, it has not paid even a single paisa as dividend. Except changing name from KB & T Limited in to GIVO Limited, it has done nothing. There was a hell of delay in commencing trial production in its new factory. Hope you got fair idea about the management and their capability. Eventhough I have been its shareholder from 1995 (or 1996) to 2005, I received its annual report only two years. Except weeping and cursing their foolishness for investing in this scrip, investors could not do anything else until today. Verify your source of information before buying the scrip. Make sure that it is not a rumor started by some vested interests so that promoters can offload their stake in the open market after selling everything. Eventhough the land was sold for such a huge price (in fact I became aware of this fact only now) the shareholders have not been paid anything. Trades in T group or Z group in BSE.