Getting counts over period of time in Exploration

Hi,

Could you help with an AFL exploration.. trying to build an index of sorts.
Number of stocks which make a 52wk low is the condition. Currently i'm getting this count by setting the to/from date as same day and exploration returns x number of stocks in the result which gets me the count for one day. I then repeat this for every day that i need.

Is there an easier way to get counts where the Exploration result could look approx like this:

Date Count of stocks
1/6/2018 100
1/7/2018 20
1/8/2018 30

Any advice could really help. Thanks much.

Thinking over this a bit since posting.. Since Exploration always has a ticker symbol as the first column, maybe what i have in mind may not be possible through an exploration. Closing question. Using AddToComposite to get to part of what i need.

pannet1

Hi,

Could you help with an AFL exploration.. trying to build an index of sorts.
Number of stocks which make a 52wk low is the condition. Currently i'm getting this count by setting the to/from date as same day and exploration returns x number of stocks in the result which gets me the count for one day. I then repeat this for every day that i need.

Is there an easier way to get counts where the Exploration result could look approx like this:

Date Count of stocks
1/6/2018 100
1/7/2018 20
1/8/2018 30

Any advice could really help. Thanks much.
may be do it in a semi automated way ....... run daily scan and store it in an excel ,, then count .. repeat the process