Get Real Money with Demo Accounts

Why such nonsense is there about our post. If we are posting anything wrong then admin can take action. You are nobody to tell us how to post and what to post.

Why such nonsense is there about our post. If we are posting anything wrong then admin can take action. You are nobody to tell us how to post and what to post.
Yes, of course, I also said the same thing. I believe he is a professional trader, but that doesn't means that he has right to say such things about us.

Get knowledge from various sources, such as in forums, social media, and also interfaces with other traders, of course we can further increase profit for maximum results, such as in FXB the more time to learn CFD trading

Yeah, there are many ways to obtain knowledge about the Forex Trading and the best would be through Demo trading, but only if you are serious enough in it.

Get knowledge from various sources, such as in forums, social media, and also interfaces with other traders, of course we can further increase profit for maximum results, such as in FXB the more time to learn CFD trading
What are this FXb abd CFD in your post? I dont understand the full form of this two words.

I think FXB would be a name of a brokerage company in Forex Market, where as the CFD is considered as the Contract for Difference, it enables you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of fast-moving global financial markets or instruments such as shares, indices, commodities, currencies and treasuries

I think FXB would be a name of a brokerage company in Forex Market, where as the CFD is considered as the Contract for Difference, it enables you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of fast-moving global financial markets or instruments such as shares, indices, commodities, currencies and treasuries
I have not heard any broker name with such keywords. It might be brokers, I will search them on internet to find the meaning of it.

Trading on a demo account is a great way to familiarize yourself with a forex broker's trading platform, to master the mechanics of order placement and to test your forex trading system - without risking any money.