Get Real Money with Demo Accounts

Can We get Real money with demo accounts.

Win With your Trading Skills.

https://www.bestforexbonus.com/demo-contest

1.XM conducting 1,000,000$ Competition
2.OctaFX Conducting 500$ monthly.they are linked to icici bank, idbi bank,United bank of india when forex is banned to retailers?
I watched some Companies they are linked to indian banks. How is it possible?

3.and many more check the website link.

Indian had won first price 6000$ for two times in Dukascopy traders contest.

Our participation is lower in competition since we are unaware.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Can We get Real money with demo accounts.
they are linked to icici bank, idbi bank,United bank of india when forex is banned to retailers?
I watched some Companies they are linked to indian banks. How is it possible?
They are smart enough to bypass such ban using below rules..

Withdrawal: You simply need to open a live account to have the prizes deposited in an account and then you can withdraw them.

By above rule they ensures that we trade with them in future too.. Don't just withdraw the money.. It is give and take..

They gifted that prize money to a live trading account.. so that we don't require to deposit any Rs from India ... Rs out flow from india and conversion to ourside currency is banned.. Bus not the inflow..

So we can trade forex with that prize money and deposit further profit when reached above some min amount for withdrawals..
Indian Govt never have any objection with USD inflow.. Forex trading/International commodities trading is banned,,,bcoz we need to deposit Rs to USD before trading. And 95% traders loose. So Indian Govt can't support that method of Rupee outflow/weakness to USD.

----------
Is there any such competition available for WTI Crude too? :D

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
But many complain about such brokers. Difficult to choose which one is real.. and which one is Big Scam... unless someone withdraw real money in India.. Million dollars in overseas account don't make any sense.. :lol:

I have never heard of making real money through Demo, you may earn real knowledge to how to trade with Forex, but the money isn't going to be real.

Some brokers offers such things so that traders can join them in search of real money. But that is just offer, i have never heard that this offer work for any one.

Yeah, all I knew is that the Demo only gives us the knowledge and experience about the Forex Trading and we can only make money in Real Account.

howardroark

@ Hulu Girl and @ NetFreak ....
"Be silent if you can not contribute more than the silence" ...
Out of 100 posts ... both you have posted (YES I HAVE READ ALL OF THEM) ... Cn't see anything meaningful ... Cnt see any meaningful contribution to any thread/s ...
Either Learn or share your knowledge than just posting uselessly random stuffs ...
And stop posting to old n dead threads ... won't help anyone, including yourself ...