Get BSE & NSE Quote of Particular Company in XML format

Hi Frnds,

I want to get BSE & NSE Quote of particular company in XML format for my website. Can any one pls provide the source for getting the required data.

with regards
Girish Kardam

bunny

Why do want in XML format when you can get it in CSV format? XML format would waste too many bytes on unnecessary markup?

You can get CSV data in RT basis by some feed provider, or free EOD data fron websites of NSE and BSE.

bunny

The RT feed will cost you money. As noted, the EOD data is free but not sure if you can distribute it in the site.
Yes, he can distribute the EOD for free or for a charge provided the data integrity is maintained.

As regards RT feed, if you do not need "streaming live quotes", try fetching data from "NSE's market tracker" AJAX response page. The data might be delayed by upto 1 min, but it is very inexpensive and authentic data.

Hi Frnds,

I want to get BSE & NSE Quote of particular company in XML format for my website. Can any one pls provide the source for getting the required data.

with regards
Girish Kardam
You can write the code in any programming language. If the file is not too big, you can use the DOM ( Document Object Model) or if you need 3000 + stocks use of SAX is recommended (Simple Api for XML). I can post some free code or maybe a utility and share with you but need a few days.

Regards
Speculator

You can write the code in any programming language. If the file is not too big, you can use the DOM ( Document Object Model) or if you need 3000 + stocks use of SAX is recommended (Simple Api for XML). I can post some free code or maybe a utility and share with you but need a few days.

Regards
Speculator
Hi,

R u able to get the NSE & BSE Quotes Data ?

Even if the data is delayed by one or two mins its ok for me. I am using .Net to get the data. I am able to get data from yahoo finance through some webservice provided by TrueTech. However yahoo finanace doesn't consist of data for most of the Scripts, mainly NSE and it will show the data which is 3 years old or so for those scripts....

Please reply..

Regards,
Kiran