Geometric Software

Hi All,

I need to know buy/sell prospects of Geometric software in short and long term. Currently I have Geometric software shares at 365. Should I hold or sell in near future. :confused:

With Regards,
RBSBASRA

First support is at 337 in very s.t.,in medium term can go upto 290 as well.What I advise is use a bit wider stop of 337 for your holding,it was a sell once it touched its trendline resistance which was above 400 so rt now trendline study and zig study both show it as a sell only.I wish you all the best.

yara said:
First support is at 337 in very s.t.,in medium term can go upto 290 as well.What I advise is use a bit wider stop of 337 for your holding,it was a sell once it touched its trendline resistance which was above 400 so rt now trendline study and zig study both show it as a sell only.I wish you all the best.
Thanks yara. Are there any other stocks currently in which we should invest in long and short term perspective.

yara said:
how do you make the trendlines and the zig?? Can you post some diagrams for example? I think these charts can be drawn on finance.yahoo.com site as well right?
I used the technical analysis on the site to get a hold on buy timing, but still trying to figure out a way to find out the timing to sell.
let me know if it possible for you to come for a chat as well. my yahoo id is d_amitabh. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks,
-Amitabh!

I advise you to keep watching the posts here,dont be in a hurry in this market.Jo atka woh latka!!First decide your goal,what kind of player you are?Gambler like me(short term)or like those who buy and sleep or go for hibernation?I shall wait for your comments.

yara said:
hey.. I needed some information as to how you calculate the peaks.
the problem with me is that I'm never able to identify the peak and thats where I keep losing a lot.
When you draw the trendlines how do you manage to draw it against the peaks?? Can you try doing it on finance.yahoo.com? I use the same for my analysis for buying cuz of course its free. But once I enter the market I cannot figure out what could be quitting price.
My yahoo id is d_amitabh would appreciate if you can help me out with that and guide me thru chat if possible.

Traderji

Super Moderator
DAMITABH said:
hey.. I needed some information as to how you calculate the peaks.
the problem with me is that I'm never able to identify the peak and thats where I keep losing a lot.
When you draw the trendlines how do you manage to draw it against the peaks?? Can you try doing it on finance.yahoo.com? I use the same for my analysis for buying cuz of course its free. But once I enter the market I cannot figure out what could be quitting price.
My yahoo id is d_amitabh would appreciate if you can help me out with that and guide me thru chat if possible.
You cannot draw trendlines in the charts at finance.yahoo.com.

You will need to buy a technical analysis program to draw trendlines.