Geojtith or Indiabulls or ICICI direct

:confused:
hi,
I am new to the field of share trading. i have decided to start a demat account and would be doing only online trading. would it be better if i open my demat account next year so that i would not have to pay any annual fees(is there any thing like that?)...
can any one suggest which one Geojtith or Indiabulls or ICICI direct should i go for? is it possible to buy IPO's online through these?
can any one also tell me about day trading? right now i would like to buy shares and sell them after holding for a couple of days..and not on a daily basis..

plz help

gopsman said:
:confused:
hi,
I am new to the field of share trading. i have decided to start a demat account and would be doing only online trading. would it be better if i open my demat account next year so that i would not have to pay any annual fees(is there any thing like that?)...
can any one suggest which one Geojtith or Indiabulls or ICICI direct should i go for? is it possible to buy IPO's online through these?
can any one also tell me about day trading? right now i would like to buy shares and sell them after holding for a couple of days..and not on a daily basis..

plz help
i am having a savings account with ICICI so which one should i choose from the above ??

for a bank of its size, the web interface of icicidirect is really not up to the standard
i m really amazed with the lack of improvement and slack of their sites

Hi Guys,

I have been seeing lot of people commenting on which brokerage house they should & I am seeing nobody is happier with their own Brokerage house. I am using ICICI for the last 5 years.

I will advise ICICI for the new comers & long term investors bcos of the following.

A Good bank & also leading bank in our country.

No mismatch of stocks in ur a/c unlike others who will show something in the statement & other in the Dematt a/c

All under one roof Savings a/c, Trading a/c, Dematt a/c Mutual funds, Postal Savings, IPO, Insurance etc.

So for the beginers it is very good.

It has its own disadvantage like

High brokerage compared to others it is not high when u actually calculate hidden charges in other brokerage houses.

Slow during market crash but i.e. not going to affect the beginners or investors.

I will ask the moderator to guide the starters.

Thanks,
Geetha.

sorry, i cannot agree with you.
i trade in options. if we think in terms of charge, icici is a bitter experience for me.
one standard lot of option trading through indbulls, costs around 300Rs( buy+sell+all other charges+stt)
but the same is charged as 500Rs with icici even with their reduced brokerage; i am no agent of indbulls, now shifting myself to reliance. just to share my experience.
thank you,
Rajib.

Hi,
I have been using both ICICIdirect and Geojit. ICICI would be a better bet for starters, as a single entity is arranging the entire spectrum for you. At some point, you can migrate to other players offering better deals. Geojit rates are much less compared to ICICIdirect for delivery (I don't do intraday.). For charting, I use icharts (www.icharts.in) /amibroker. Finally, it is better not to expect much from your service providers. You can safely assume that a dumbo will be sitting at the phone to address your queries.
regards

hi every body,

i am new commer to your community and in suarch of good broking house with less brokerage,live intrada chart with buy/sell signals and do not requir reguler refresh. I have an account with IDBI Paisabuilder . It logout in every 5 munits and don't provid chart. anyone sugest me a good one.