Geojith -Vantage Trade

kk82

Hi friends..
Currently i am using the trial subscription of Market Whiz by Vantage Trade. I am accessing this via the user interface of Geojith. MarketWhiz is an automated system that gives buy/sell signals for the nse stocks. But the problem is more than often this system i down and would not load..

So my question is do any other brokers have software that provide these buy/sell signals for various stocks .I have heard that Ventura has but i am not sure..Can you provide some feedback/ help regarding this friends.

Thank You

You can also subscribe at vantage trade web site directly.
It is purely technical.

I am trying it , and would like user reviews and inputs to be shared.

Dear Friends,
I am the subscriber of this Vantagetrade is totally useless, in fact they clime 83% accuracy but how I can’t understand how. For eg. In day trading you can only add only 30 scripts of your choice in your list out of that only 2 or 3 they mention as suitable for that particular day trade and again out that only 30 % hits target balance will be below the buy price. So better use your own idea you will be 60% right. and will not be frustrated like me by paying Vantage trade cheaters.

I paid for a yearly subscription of Vantagetrade. There are two things i want to share:

1. I made losses initially. But since i had paid i kept following their signals for stocks of my choice. I ended in profit eventually. In fact my yearly profit was about 20% in 2011-2012 when markets were crashing.

2. If you have subscribed to Compass... buy when they say... sell on the target achieved even if you make a small profit. Eventually, you will be in good profit.

Regards,
Basappa Ponappa