Geojit or HDFCsec : Which one you suggest?

Greetings,

As a Novice in trading, I would appreciate your valubale thoughts on which according to you is the best in terms of service and gratitute.

I am NRI from Thailand and in process of learning the tools of trade and reading the posts/replies from traderji and other Trade guru's made me bit wiser. Thanks to all you guys to make this wonderful thing happen.

Many Thanks
Anil Nair

Hi
Geojit is much better then HDFC sec.
In Geojit, u can trade online for both BSE and NSE scrips, which i think is essential in ur case.
Thanks
- Praveen

praveenjain

Thanks bro. I was just not able to decide which one should I go for but your thoughts made me more confident on Geojit. Many thanks.

One good thing about Geojit is that they are clean and clear with your acconts and the best feature is that they got a good customer service and got trading platform according to investors needs. my friend and my cousin trade through them.

for intraday they charge 0.03 and delivary they charge 0.30 and you can place offline orders in weekends and if u can't trade then u can call there toll free number and place ur buy or sell for free.

trendymood said:
One good thing about Geojit is that they are clean and clear with your acconts and the best feature is that they got a good customer service and got trading platform according to investors needs. my friend and my cousin trade through them.

for intraday they charge 0.03 and delivary they charge 0.30 and you can place offline orders in weekends and if u can't trade then u can call there toll free number and place ur buy or sell for free.

Hi,

I am currently suffering at ICICI..want to move out...Can we have bank account in ICICI and do online trading with Geojit?
Please let me know.

mtash2000 said:
Hi,

I am currently suffering at ICICI..want to move out...Can we have bank account in ICICI and do online trading with Geojit?
Please let me know.
Yes you can. Even if you have an bank account with ICICI you can give a check to geogit and trade with them.
gvnarendra

trendymood, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts here.. I am in communications with them but unfortunately they cannot send forms (strange??? :confused: ) so I had to call my parents and told them to collect the forms and etc... etc... but today morning my friend mailed be to think of motilal oswal. Anybody has any idea of Motilal oswal?

Thanks to all of you guys to share your valubale experiences..

Regards
Anil

Aneeliyo said:
trendymood, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts here.. I am in communications with them but unfortunately they cannot send forms (strange??? :confused: ) so I had to call my parents and told them to collect the forms and etc... etc... but today morning my friend mailed be to think of motilal oswal. Anybody has any idea of Motilal oswal?
You are right. I also faced same thing and I simply dropped them.

Sadly, customer Service and satisfaction is yet to be learned by many of Indian companies.