Geojit - Demat & Trading

Hi,

I m trading at geojit financial services Ltd. The following are the benefits there;

1) MTM, Exposures & other margins are maintained correctly (which help small investors to limit their losses & even traders to limit their losses via MTM.

2) Demat service and also internet DP & contract via a personal e-mail, this service is really a state of the art service.
Actually when you go for your accounting for the financial year then you don't have to rush for your contract which came to you by some snail mail.
Then another benefit is that if you sell or buy any share, it will directly be debited or credited automatically to your demat account, you don't have to rush to the broker for trading and then to Demat banker for the instructions.

The following are the negatives there;

1) Till date I am not able to match my accounts with theirs, always there is a difference of some hundred rupees, and also if I go to ask the details of the charges charged by them none of their staff knows anything regarding that.

2) Loads of paper work for opening a account or just to edit some settings of your account( :p ) they give you a bunch of paper and no. of signs, this becomes easy when some day this will also become digitalised. (slowly it will happen as MAPIN is coming into effect)

The above were my observations & experience with GEOJIT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.

Bye

HITESH

the following are the brokerage rates of geojit for online trading:-

.03 for intra day (buy and sell on the same day)
.3 for delivery

hi
the following are the brokerage rates of geojit for online trading:-

.03 for intra day (buy and sell on the same day)
.3 for delivery
Do geojit offer charts and technical analysis for daytrading . What about margine offered by them?

Nava

Hi,

Recently I have opened Demat/Trading account with geojit.

Two dyas before I have transfered some moeny into geojit through online fundtrasnfer via registered bank ICICI.

I have checked in balance enquiry section after login in geojit. But it shows only zero balance..

Can anyone help me,..How to find whether the amount is transfered in my geojit acccount or not...?

How many days will it take to credit..?